Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

martinjuenke is a good buyer, recommended.
martinjuenke wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:49 pm Bought a thing from dune_rave
Everything worked fine :tu:
Recommendation !

Bought Soundtoys PhaseMistress from cam roll. Trouble - free transaction, thank you

Purchased McDSP EC-300 Echo Collection from Coda73. Smooth transaction, recommended seller.

Bought Oddity 3 from scaremony who is a fast and friendly trader. I highly recommend trading with :tu:

Bought Sonsig Rev-A from Choons , great, honest person! Absolutly great communication, everything went smooth. Many thanks to Choons. Looking forward to have a deal with him again!

Sold Acustica Audio Ebony to Ndefx well went smooth, Excellent buyer :)

Sold UJAM Eden 2 to bluchippa, very smooth transaction. Great buyer )

Thanks to rashidaressy who sold me EZbass at a great price and was amazing throughout the process.

Bought Live 11 Suite from borrachoruso.

Fast, pleasant, problem free transaction. I can definitely recommend him as a seller.
i7-9700, 32GB, 2TB Nvme, Win 11, Live 11 Suite

purchased Cherry Audio CA2600 from eneskul55 very quick, nice.

I just bought TDR Limiter 6 GE and SlickEQ GE from bobhva. Great seller with clear communication, fast transfer. It's my pleasure to have the transaction with him. Will comeback! :)

swenerick wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:35 pm
JorjhanC wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:16 pm
swenerick wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:34 pm Planned to buy from JorjhanC, but his unwelcoming attitude makes me look somewhere else.
Even ChatGPT is better for communicating :dog:
:clown:
You weren't nice at all simply because I didn't have one of the products you wanted available anymore.
When I'm communicating with someone, especially for the first time my education makes me use words such as" hi", "thanks" or any other welcoming words. Feel free to not use them, but don't use false reasons when ppl notice it :wink:

As reminder:

me:
Hi there,

I want to buy these two licenses please:

ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner - $9 USD
SPL HawkEye - $5 USD

Can you please provide your PP account?

Greetings,
Swenerick

You:
Hawkeye not avaiable
and... that's it! nice to meet you! :hug:

Now, if you think that's a polite way to respond to someone you've never spoken to...

peace :wink:
Ugh this Crystal generation, I thought my first bad feedback was going to be from a grown up man/woman complaining about an actual issue, but this is ridiculous. Please grow up.

Purchased Arturia's V Collection 8 from vlab . Smooth transaction, highly recommended

Had a good time trading with ilsiciliano. Very friendly and communicative member. :tu:

I sold Studio One a few months ago, but realized how much I missed it. So I bought Studio One 6 from simmo75. I asked for a small discount and was politely told no. Don't let this dissuade you; they were extremely friendly and fair, and the price was already very low. Wholly recommended seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”