Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bunker Samples turns 4, so I'm running a sale: 35% off everything (even already discounted bundles) with code "bunkerbirthday" until the end of February.

Here's the backstory for those interested:

This month, 4 years ago, I was sitting on a beach in Vietnam (somewhat against my own wish actually), and getting ready to push "publish" and unleash Bunker Strings Vol. 1 on the world. It had taken much, much longer than I ever imagined to make my first sample library, and apart from a few pre-orders, I had no idea if it would sell anything at all. I had also grossly underestimated how much time it takes to build up infrastructure around a sample business, building a website, a payment and delivery system, pictures, marketing...all that stuff. I was living in Hanoi at the time (still do, most of the year) and I had hoped to get my first product launched before Lunar New Year, which is a BIG THING in Vietnam. My girlfriend had booked a beach holiday in the beautiful ancient town of Hoi An, but as departure day approached, I was still no where ready to launch, but I was desperate to finish what had been 9 months of hard work, and enjoy my holiday, so...I wanted to stay in Hanoi and finish, but my girlfriend said "bring your laptop and work" and so I did. The first day on the beach was spent frantically working, when finally, late at night I pushed launch, leaned back, opened a beer and waited for the sales to roll in. And waited and waited...nothing! I think I had one sale the first day, then nothing at all for the next couple of days. It was a gut punch. That's when I learned that it's not enough to create a thing, if you want to sell it, you have to shout about it to the world. Well, thankfully as I got more involved in the forums and the chatter picked up, the sales started coming. And the rest, as they say, is history. Still here 4 years later, and that I think, is worth celebrating!

And yes, to those who wonder, Bunker Strings was recorded in a bunker in Denmark, Copenhagen. It's a complicated story...

P.S. Incidentally it was on that trip to Hoi An that I bought my first Vietnamese gong. And then I kept buying them and eventually made the free Gongster's Paradise library - which reminds me, it's sister library Gongster Loops still comes free with any purchase!
Rule-breaking virtual instruments: https://bunkersamples.com

For no reason at all I just now logged in on my Avid Pro Tools trial (that we got from Focusrite)
I went through all those Pro Tools Inner Circle free plugins etc. and to my surprise they've added:
Rob Papen's Predator-3 PL! :D :D :D
Predator-3 PL is a synthesizer player ‘sound module’ based on our popular Predator-3 synthesizer!
It offers top-notch audio quality combined with a vast amount of over 5200+ usable Presets in various music styles that make this synthesizer useful in any music production.

https://www.robpapen.com/Predator-3_PL_ ... ircle.html
:tu: :tu: :tu:
Fusion

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:39 pm For no reason at all I just now logged in on my Avid Pro Tools trial (that we got from Focusrite)
I went through all those Pro Tools Inner Circle free plugins etc. and to my surprise they've added:
Rob Papen's Predator-3 PL! :D :D :D
Predator-3 PL is a synthesizer player ‘sound module’ based on our popular Predator-3 synthesizer!
It offers top-notch audio quality combined with a vast amount of over 5200+ usable Presets in various music styles that make this synthesizer useful in any music production.

https://www.robpapen.com/Predator-3_PL_ ... ircle.html
:tu: :tu: :tu:
Hello Predator-3 PL user

Thank you for using our Predator-3 PL synthesizer!
If you enjoyed using it, we can offer the eXplorer-8 bundle exclusive for Euro 299-- / USD 299-- (instead of Euro 499/ USD 499--)!
The eXplorer-8 holds all the current - Rob Papen - plugins as AAX, VST3, VST, NKS, and AU plugins.

Selected resellers:

UK: Gear4Music
Europe: Thomann | BestService
Japan: Dirigent
USA: KVR | Sweetwater | AudioDeluxe

Please note: the reseller will request the PDF, which you can print/download in the top section of 'My Products'.

To obtain this offer at robpapen.com is by click 'Get Special Offer' on the right-hand side.

Also possible to just upgrade Predator 3 for Euro 74-- / USD 74-- (instead of Euro 149-- / USD 149—)! :party:
Fusion

serge wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:35 pm Image-Line is offering two insane UVI synths & effects bundle deals for those who already own FL Studio. If you purchase, you get one bundle serial.

However, since it’s a bundle license and all are VST (instruments run in free UVI Workstation VST or Falcon if you have it) and will operate in other DAWs.

And .. after purchase i got a $20/€20 voucher, with no minimum requirements, to use in UVI.net shop. Don’t know if this is for both bundles, I grabbed the power bundle and got it.
Hi, thanks for sharing.
Does this show as a single bundle in your ilok account?
Did they say whether it's an NFR license?

serge wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:35 pm Image-Line is offering two insane UVI synths & effects bundle deals for those who already own FL Studio. If you purchase, you get one bundle serial. This is about 90% discount and exceeds any prior UVI promotions I’ve seen. To purchase, must either own or purchase FL Studio. However, since it’s a bundle license and all are VST (instruments run in free UVI Workstation VST or Falcon if you have it) and will operate in other DAWs.

https://www.image-line.com/uvi/

$89/€89 for UVI Essentials Bundle (Shade, Sparkverb, Emulation II+, Synth Anthology 3, 8-bit Synth, Drum Designer, Austrian Grand)

$199/€199 for UVI Essentials Bundle (All as Essentials + Dual Delay X, FM Suite, Program 24, PX Memories, Beat Anthology II, Scratch Machine, Quadra Muted & Harmonics, Meteor, & Augmented Orchestra)

And .. after purchase i got a $20/€20 voucher, with no minimum requirements, to use in UVI.net shop. Don’t know if this is for both bundles, I grabbed the power bundle and got it.
It appears you don't have to own FL to get this deal. I got this promo in email (and successfully added it to my cart - but haven't checked out yet) and the only Image Line Product I own is Drumaxx.

agharta wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:30 pm
serge wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:35 pm Image-Line is offering two insane UVI synths & effects bundle deals for those who already own FL Studio. If you purchase, you get one bundle serial.

However, since it’s a bundle license and all are VST (instruments run in free UVI Workstation VST or Falcon if you have it) and will operate in other DAWs.

Hi, thanks for sharing.
In iLok, shows up as a "Locked Group" bundle (my other UVI licenses are individual). Image-Line didn't indicate NFR, I've tried deactivating and "transfer" is a clickable option.

Hi, thanks for sharing.
Bad luck for anyone who happened to splash out on UVI's most expensive software in VV4! Both being locked serials in iLok means having to pass on such a great deal :(
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Choikdoi wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:39 pm

Hi, thanks for sharing.
Bad luck for anyone who happened to splash out on UVI's most expensive software in VV4! Both being locked serials in iLok means having to pass on such a great deal :(
Obviously you’re joking. Most of it isn’t in VV4.

The Essentials bundle is cool. Worth it just to get Shade, Sparkverb, and Drum Designer.

I'm kicking myself already for not getting the bundles*. If I didn't have Augmented Orchestra already I would grab these in a heartbeat. Instead it may be two heartbeats.

EDIT I know they are still available. I'm just joking.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:43 pm I'm kicking myself already for not getting the bundles*. If I didn't have Augmented Orchestra already I would grab these in a heartbeat. Instead it may be two heartbeats.

EDIT I know they are still available. I'm just joking.
I am sure you know that you can resell your individual Augmented Orchestra license and grab the UVI Power Bundle.

Very temping bundles indeed by the way.

simmo75 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:23 pm
Choikdoi wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:39 pm

Hi, thanks for sharing.
Obviously you’re joking. Most of it isn’t in VV4.
Not kidding, as I'm actually not getting it for that reason. But certainly... more like 'tongue in cheek', not literally having a moan about it, haha. Just saying, 5 duplicates that can't be resold is a bummer. Alright for you though as you've just sold your VV haven't you?
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

So UVI has been bought by Image-Line.
Interesting!
Wonder how much this will change things with UVI going forward?

simmo75 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:56 pm So UVI has been bought by Image-Line.
Interesting!
Wonder how much this will change things with UVI going forward?
Hope we’ll finally get MIDI out from Falcon.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Uncle E wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:26 pm The Essentials bundle is cool. Worth it just to get Shade, Sparkverb, and Drum Designer.
christmas continues!

by that i mean, i'm broke again :P

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”