Blue Cat's Connector 1.12 Free Update

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Connector

Blue Cat's Connector 1.12 is here, check it out!

[original announcement]

Any tips for freezing tracks/rendering to avoid drop outs? When using Patchwork on a remote machine with connector the audio streaming is perfect with no dropouts. But, when freezing a track using connector, in Ableton, the resulting audio is glitched and drops out.

Thanks.

I guess the user manual states that offline rendering doesn't work. Bummer.

Vienna Ensemble Pro does offline rendering perfectly.

Offline rendering will indeed not work because this is a tool designed for real time synchronization. You can however use real time bouncing. It takes a bit of time of course but can be launched in the background.

Thanks. What do you mean that it can be "launched in the background"?

Just saying that you can let the computer do the work while you are doing something else :-).

Thanks. Thought I was missing a feature. :)

Just recently downloaded and put this through its paces. Great app! I did have a strange latency issue, connecting two DAW's together on the same MAC M1, but resolved it. So for anyone that might be using Reaper with this plugin, here's what I learned:
The latency I experienced was due to a particular buffer setting in Reaper. If you have such an issue, go here: Options > Preferences > Buffering. Uncheck this box:
IMAG0124.jpg

Hope this helps others!

tmcnerney wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:42 pm Just recently downloaded and put this through its paces. Great app! I did have a strange latency issue, connecting two DAW's together on the same MAC M1, but resolved it. So for anyone that might be using Reaper with this plugin, here's what I learned:
The latency I experienced was due to a particular buffer setting in Reaper. If you have such an issue, go here: Options > Preferences > Buffering. Uncheck this box:
IMAG0124.jpg

Hope this helps others!
Thanks for the tip!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”