Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Falcon to E_Anderson. Excellent transaction and communication!

I sold NI Guitar Rig 6 Pro to @groundswell :tu: Everything went smooth. :)
I wish groundswell all the best with the bargain he made.
(probably the cheapest price for Guitar Rig 6 Pro to this day)

Maybe he'll resell the license and make a profit instead… :P :hihi:
Fusion

Bought NeuralDSP's Petrucci & Nolly from @termux, great experience.

Bought Cherry Audio GX-80 from ktrout69. Fast transfer and good communication. Highly recommended.

Sold Cherry Audio GX-80 to kääriäinen. Perfectly smooth transfer. Recommended. Great buyer! Thanks!

I bought a Waves plugin from @gumno today.
Response time was quick, transaction with issue.
Recommended seller.

Sold Waves to CedricM.
Smooth transaction, reliable Buyer, Thanks!!

Bought bx_digital V3 and some freebies from agharta. Thanks!

nights_blood wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:15 am Bought bx_digital V3 and some freebies from agharta. Thanks!
nights_blood is a recommended buyer. Thanks.

Sold some licenses to MikeCallon. Smooth transaction, great communication, fantastic buyer!

Sold some licenses to iamayyc. Smooth transaction, great communication, fantastic buyer!

Just sold Nexus to h0g0f0g0 Can say only good and kind words about this person. It was a pleasure to have a deal with him. 100% honest and a great buyer. Highly recommended!

Thank you to GusGranite, zsatt, eneskul55, sobrinN, darni, be, eneskul55, parlopower, thatonejonguy & JorjhanC for selling me PA licenses. And thank you Tektra for the Toontrack EZKeys Classic Electrics Library. All great sellers. :tu:

Purchased u-he Repro from compressedform . A straightforward transaction. Many thanks!

Purchased Waves Tune RT from NOVALIS. Great seller and excellent communication. Recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”