Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold/transferred Lindell Audio 50 Series to citidela, great communication, hassle free and swift payment.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Sold Goodhertz Vulf Compressor to BRoySound. The transaction went very smoothly. Fantastic communication too :tu:

Bought a bunch of Maschine expansions from strovoknights
This guy is faster than light and reliable. Thanks for the trade!

Sold 21 Maschine Expansions to h0g0f0g0.
The transaction is very smooth & quickly.
Thanks a lot!
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Sold Melodyne Editor to baggio!

Great Buyer! Prompt Payment! Definitely recommend!

Thanx again baggio!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Vsthound wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:50 pm Just sold Scarbee Jay Bass to ChunkBuster45 - Easy, smooth transaction. 5 star buyer!
Bought Scarbee Jay Bass from Vsthound, great seller, super attentive and helpful!

I had another great transaction with OzoneJunkie - Purchased Sugar Bytes Drumcomputer and WOW/WOW2.

This is the fourth transaction we've done together over a few years. OzoneJunkie is an awesome seller! He initiated the license transfer within minutes after I sent the payment and they were transferred by Sugar Bytes a few hours later.

It's always a great pleasure interacting with him! AAAAA+++++

Thanks SolarAxix !

Same on the other side - patient, super friendly, and prompt with payment - SolarAxix gets the same rating from me: AAAAA+++++

:tu:

SolarAxix wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:02 am I had another great transaction with OzoneJunkie - Purchased Sugar Bytes Drumcomputer and WOW/WOW2.

This is the fourth transaction we've done together over a few years. OzoneJunkie is an awesome seller! He initiated the license transfer within minutes after I sent the payment and they were transferred by Sugar Bytes a few hours later.

It's always a great pleasure interacting with him! AAAAA+++++

Bought Goodhertz Vulf Compressor from Tektra

Fair and Brilliant Pricing, Super Smooth Transaction
Perfect Communication.
Overall Top Notch Experience.
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

Bought PSP E27 from nordickvr. Excellent communication and smooth transaction. Thank you!

Sold PSP E27 to @spectrical.
Smooth, fast, and courteous communication.
Highly recommended.

Bought some PA from The Noodlist and it was smooth af

Successfully purchased Waves Vocal Rider and Waves Tune Real-Time from greyxenon. The transaction was quick and smooth! Highly recommended seller!

Successfully purchased AmpleSound ABP and AGSC from soulige20. The transaction was quick and smooth! Highly recommended seller!

Deleted
Last edited by skyman88882002 on Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”