Professionals mostly use Macs? Should I go Windows or Mac?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Marmot On The Guillotine
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

I won’t share ewe

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Last Night I Dreamt that Some Bunny Loved Me
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Half Ape…err..Swan!

Are you safe?

djanthonyw wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:45 pm
jamcat wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:54 am Miley Cyrus uses Linux.
Pretty sure she uses drugs.
She uses linux to do drugs?
Know - NOT FEAR, KNOW - that some day, you are going to die. :hyper: :tu:

I bought a Mac Mini on a good deal because I noticed the same thing: every pro using a Mac. Plus, I thought I'd love Logic.

I did the trial for Logic and HATED it. So, I returned it, went back to reaper on windows, and used the money I saved on some banger plugins.

(|Audiopath|) wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:08 pm
djanthonyw wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:45 pm
Pretty sure she uses drugs.
She uses linux to do drugs?
Linux is more like steroids. Whatever she’s doing it seems to be working.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

she IS linux
Miley Cyrus Linux.jpg
( while the very unappetizing Tim Cook is MacOS . . . )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

BONES wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:31 am So the number of results is more important than the reasons themselves? I'd also suggest that if the artists you list are using Macs, that's an excellent reason for me NOT to use one. Who'd want to be counted with those fucktards (especially the last one). Don't get me wrong, I'd take their money but I wouldn't prostitute my art like they have to get it.
Hahaha. This is literally one of the dumbest things I've read all week. Taylor Swift a "fucktard" who prostitutes her art? Shrewd f**king business woman and artist who keeps driving her art forward on her own terms. Meanwhile you're here spanking it with the rest of us in the kvr forums. Most definitely some fucktards around but Swift ain't one of them (nor is anyone else on that list) :lol:
Last edited by rezoneight on Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah but that’s only because it didn’t include Bieber.

Suffer Little Chipmunk
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

rezoneight wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:17 amShrewd f**king business woman and artist who keeps driving her art forward on her own terms.
In the most commercial vein she can manage. Way too much of the "shrewd business woman" and nowhere near enough art. She'll do whatever she can to sell more records and make more money. Could you imagine her doing something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWcKNhueAIc

No f**king way! It would be bad for her image and it might cost her a few record sales.
Meanwhile you're here spanking it with the rest of us in the kvr forums. Most definitely some fucktards around but Swift ain't one of them (nor is anyone else on that list) :lol:
That's another thing, why wouldn't someone in Tay-Tay's position not want to be active in these kinds of places, where she might be able to help aspiring megastars?

I thought she might have a shred of integrity when she shunned Spotify, supposedly for the sake of struggling artists who need the money more than she does. But how long did that last? It was nothing but a publicity stunt from a "shrewd business" fucktard.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Black Mirror consistently insults the audience's intelligence with its shallow and ham-fisted dystopian alternate realities. So Miley Cyrus being portrayed as having written a NIN song fits right in.

jamcat wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:10 am Black Mirror consistently insults the audience's intelligence with its shallow and ham-fisted dystopian alternate realities. So Miley Cyrus being portrayed as having written a NIN song fits right in.
We’re consistently having our intelligence insulted by shallow and ham-fisted dystopian actual reality so it’s a good fit IMO.

Are you safe?

BONES wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:47 amCould you imagine her doing something like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWcKNhueAIc
Ha!
Only "Bones the Brisbane Bogan" would imagine Taylor covering a Trent Reznor tune that is as old as her!
Last edited by Michael L on Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”