Parawave Rapid Discussion Thread II

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RAPID Synthesizer

Hi, I'm new.

I recently found a way to keep progress in Parawave Rapid arpeggiator without resetting it for each note. It behaves just like LFO Mono | ARP function.

Anyone know this already?
Anyway, I'll make a youtube video if anyone wants to know how to do this.

coLsky wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:08 pm Hi, I'm new.

I recently found a way to keep progress in Parawave Rapid arpeggiator without resetting it for each note. It behaves just like LFO Mono | ARP function.

I would definitely be interested in that.

dblock wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:29 pm

I just made a video :) There is no explanation in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8yE8qdNNCA

coLsky wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:03 am

That's fantastic coLsky. Thanks a lot! :tu: :tu:

dblock wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:55 am
coLsky wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:03 am

That's fantastic coLsky. Thanks a lot! :tu: :tu:
Oh! I'm really glad to that My video was good. :harp: Thanks a lot too!! :tu:

musikarldererste wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:25 am are they out of business #?
I was wondering the same thing last year. Then they announced that a big update was coming in December. They did not make that, but they did release VST3 in December and stated that the big update would come soon after. That's what made me buy it.

Later they stated that they had never promised that update and the post on this forum that triggered me into buying was no where to be found. Now 4 months have passed without any response what soever. So I'm back at wondering if I made the right choice and actually do not want to invest more time in this synth as I feel quite uncertain about it's future.

What I tested so far, it's an amazing synth. Don't get me wrong. And it's running fine as VST3 on Apple Silicon native. But I have seen so many projects go down and be abandoned, wasting so much time and money. Just doesn't feel like a save bet to me anymore.

eagle007 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:31 pm
musikarldererste wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:25 am are they out of business #?
I was wondering the same thing last year. Then they announced that a big update was coming in December. They did not make that, but they did release VST3 in December and stated that the big update would come soon after. That's what made me buy it.

Later they stated that they had never promised that update and the post on this forum that triggered me into buying was no where to be found. Now 4 months have passed without any response what soever. So I'm back at wondering if I made the right choice and actually do not want to invest more time in this synth as I feel quite uncertain about it's future.

What I tested so far, it's an amazing synth. Don't get me wrong. And it's running fine as VST3 on Apple Silicon native. But I have seen so many projects go down and be abandoned, wasting so much time and money. Just doesn't feel like a save bet to me anymore.
Please respond PARAWAVE - once again we are in this cycle of customers getting worried about the future of this synth - mainly because there is no communication from you guys - a quick video on progress etc would help, but there is no participation from you guys :( :( :( :? :? :? :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would really like Parawave to allow license transfers :)

It's feature complete and works great. What else do you want?

Iva wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:56 pm It's feature complete and works great. What else do you want?
Owners want community, faith in upgrades, support, and updates. Nothing wrong with that; and what if bugs come to be? People are entitled to desire what they want from a company, but demand, no. I agree with you in one way. In another I don't.

zeph wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:54 pmPlease respond PARAWAVE - once again we are in this cycle of customers getting worried about the future of this synth - mainly because there is no communication from you guys - a quick video on progress etc would help, but there is no participation from you guys :( :( :( :? :? :? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Can't share anything "new" yet. The thing is that we usually don't share incomplete progress or in-dev screens. It's not all that exciting to show placeholder or development graphics. Most of the work is under the hood anyway. If there is something to show, it's mostly complete at that point, so the showcase will be the release.

1.9 In development. Nothing noteworthy changed though. Again: Main focus of this update is advanced routing functionality, which includes Mapping Curves, MSEG, Quantizer and Gate Sequence features. A good portion is done. The MSEG point/curve editor for example (which is a big part).

You can look forward to it, this will add a lot of new possibilities.

While we're at it. You can suggest things you would like to see in an MSEG.
Like, what is a common thing that you miss in other MSEGs that you would like to see. Just don't go overboard :)

Also thoughts about mapping curves are appreciated. Your first new patch in 1.9 , what would you use them for?

I really miss Absynths possibility of drawing long and complex envelopes that could control anything in the synth. It was great for cinematic, long rhythmic and evolving sounds. It was tedious to do that due to GUI - but by todays GUI standards, that shouldnt be an issue any more.

When i use MSEGs i just like to double click to add a point and drag it. Similar like Serum and Dune 3. Those are my personaly favourite ways to handle MSEgs.

Now a bit drifting away, but id be super happy if you would add ability to use all 8 layers as Unison via some sort of global panel :-)

There used to be a publish library option, but now I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Was it removed or moved to a different place, or perhaps I have to hit a hot key to have the option?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Instruments”