Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

2023.03.24 - Bought PA Black Box Analog Design HG-2MS from darni
Smooth transaction. Immediate transfer. Thanks!
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

I bought Vertigo Sound VSC-3 from the-rippa, as usual, a smooth transaction and highly recommended seller, thanks gain!

Sold Arturia DIST Tube-Culture to JoNasty3

Instant payment. Thanks :tu:
Last edited by the-rippa on Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I sold some Voxengo plugins to adduco and the transaction was lightning fast, smooth and communication was cordial and efficient. Kudos to adduco for being an awesome community member! Thanks! :tu: :tu: :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

I bought Voxengo Tube Warmifier and Varisaturator from escalona, a smooth transaction, and highly recommended seller, thanks!

Recently purchased items from following users, all went smoothly without issues.

sobrinN, Trachkovsky, zsatt, cclarry

Honourable mention as well to fainak33 for providing a Waves serial for plugin for free.

fainak33 - he is absolutely fantastic person with good soul, recommend forever :) many thx for all

and he share today many many free waves serials FREE !

anime wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:29 pm fainak33 - he is absolutely fantastic person with good soul, recommend forever :) many thx for all

Thats the true statement, my love to fainak33 is unlimited! Outstanding person with big positive feelings to kvr users, Person for all the times!

anime wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:29 pm fainak33 - he is absolutely fantastic person with good soul, recommend forever :) many thx for all

Great to hear that! all pleasure in mine mate :tu:

XZT wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:48 pm

Thats the true statement, my love to fainak33 is unlimited! Outstanding person with big positive feelings to kvr users, Person for all the times!
The same goes for you, mate! Love, peace, and happiness 🙏

I contacted Mastering The Mix because I had completely missed their giveaway of Limiter. I wrote to them 3 days ago explaining what had happened and how the Limiter giveaway was only mentioned in an e-mail from them the 20th at the very bottom end of the e-mail.
Also mentioned that I already have 4 of their plugins.
Instead of giving me Limiter they gave me an offer to get Limiter + 3 other plugins I don't have for around $140. Not the best deal.
:?

Today I instead bought MTM Limiter from @XZT very cheap and even got to pick one extra plugin! The best type of deal! :tu: :phones: :clap: :pray:
Fusion

Traded Manny Marroquin EQ for CLA EchoSphere with Burbon1983. Smooth transaction and great seller to work with.

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:50 pm I contacted Mastering The Mix because I had completely missed their giveaway of Limiter. I wrote to them 3 days ago explaining what had happened and how the Limiter giveaway was only mentioned in an e-mail from them the 20th at the very bottom end of the e-mail.
Also mentioned that I already have 4 of their plugins.
Instead of giving me Limiter they gave me an offer to get Limiter + 3 other plugins I don't have for around $140. Not the best deal.
:?

Today I instead bought MTM Limiter from @XZT very cheap and even got to pick one extra plugin! The best type of deal! :tu: :phones: :clap: :pray:
Yeah ! There are 3 users on KVR(apart this wonderful platform and all affiliated) I love exclusively: fainak33, Yadrichik_Chaya, genex1.

Bought Native Instruments Prism from lotus2035. All went smoothly, installed and ready to go!

I will recommend and say my public Thanks to CalvP for creating the Free license Giveaway post and sharing some keys.

Thanks to Fainak33, and SolarAxix, they Are Awesome, gift me the keys that I wanted and I am really grateful with them.

Thanks to XZT for sharing some Serial in the CalvP post, I got a Serial from the list that he post.

:clap:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”