Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Waves Studioverse, from their website:

"Or, if you already have a StudioRack license, you can simply update it in Waves Central, even without a new subscription or demo."

I have StudioRack V12. It will not update to Studioverse. Can anyone else confirm?

And after spending hundreds of $$ for their bundle, all they have to offer is a 1-month free sub (24.99 value).... :hihi:

I really hope other "big" companies like the new joint venture between, NI+PA+Izotope will think twice before going "subs-only"...

there' a "live chat" window on waves website. let's "chat-bomb" them :-D

autodafe wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:27 pm And after spending hundreds of $$ for their bundle, all they have to offer is a 1-month free sub (24.99 value).... :hihi:

If you don't use it i'll take it. I just want the free 2 months of splice coupon.

Strangely, I am a horizon user, but they never gave me a free 1 month coupon.

iamayyc wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:51 pm

check in the "my coupons" section...

autodafe wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:58 pm
iamayyc wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:51 pm

check in the "my rewards" section...

Nothing :clown: :clown: :clown:

Although I will admit I have been off of the update plan since late 2021, but still, I'm a paying customer FFS :lol:

sorry, My coupons, not My rewards (I edited my post)

autodafe wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:05 pm sorry, My coupons, not My rewards (I edited my post)

Most useless coupon in the world. It's ok, I already contacted waves support.

everyPlugin.com wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:33 pm He he :)
I can confirm that!
In all seriousness, I hope it all goes ok and that Israel doesn't succumb to fake-democracy. As someone who was raised under a dictatorship regime, all I can say is make as much noise as possible and resist. :hug:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

AudioThing making fun of Waves on Twitter today... :lol:
IMG_4973.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Softube also making an offer to Waves customers... :lol:
Bildschirm­foto 2023-03-27 um 23.27.29.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

So much discussion about bargains going on...it's hard to keep up.

ftech wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:41 pm So much discussion about bargains going on...it's hard to keep up.
Point taken, ftech.

But there’s a possible bright side to the on-going WAVES perpetual license holder snub, that may directly affect this thread:

Probably too early to say for sure: but we may see a number of devs come out with deals to lure long-term WAVES users into their respective ecosystems - ie A LOT of people own licenses for various WAVES products who going forward will be more than happy to leave the sinking ship.

Imho unless WAVES is able to pull a miracle comeback play out of their collective a$$es, they’re done.

Doubt they’d do it, but companies with a solid range of plugins like Melda could make a killing if they produced some Silver/Gold/Platinum etc style well matched bundles of their plugins and sold them for say $99/$149/$199.

Probably good news for IK too if they kept their Total Max suite price at current sale price going forwards.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”