Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Renoise from BriocheBaps -- a fast transfer, great communication. Pleasure to deal with. TY for the sale!

Bought a bunch of Unfiltered Audio plugins from darni, smooth transaction, highly recommended seller! :tu:

trade plugin with fainak33 - all goes super easy and well, very recomended :-) thank you so much :-) fast communication , user friendly :)

anime wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:54 pm trade plugin with fainak33 - all goes super easy and well, very recomended :-) thank you so much :-) fast communication , user friendly :)
Same on the other side - anime, super friendly and great person to deal with :tu:

Sold Cherry Audio Elka-X to ERufian and all went well throughout. Excellent buyer. Thanks!

Bought "Scaler 2" from Parsec. Everything went smoothly! :tu:

Just sell Scaler to Lukasra.
Easy transaction. Good communication.
Daw : Bitwig 5 Producer / Presonus Studio One 6
Hardware: MOTU M4 / NI Komplete Kontrol S61 MKII
Computer : Intel Core i7, 32GB RAM, Win11 Home 23H2

Brought Reason 10 from mode1, it was a smooth transaction with very great communication.
Great seller indeed, I would recommend!

h0g0f0g0 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:14 pm Bought NeuralDSP's Petrucci & Nolly from @termux, great experience.
I sold Petrucci and Nolly to h0g0f0g0 easy person to deal with :party:

FakeNatty purchased TDR Nova GE from

Dissolvant

Thank you very much for the frequent updates and the quick replies.

Bought moog saturator from GlennPlumber, great sale easy breezy

RomanPavlik is very patient and kind buyer! I recommend :)

Bought from Drumdiva... everything went perfectly and without any problems... always again!

Bought Kazrog True Iron from the-rippa. Very kind and gernerous person. Absolutely will do transactions with him again. Highly recommended! :tu:

Trancit wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:06 pm Bought from Drumdiva... everything went perfectly and without any problems... always again!
Had excellent interaction with Trancit, a pleasure to sell to! :wink:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”