Contest: April ”Gossip”

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here we go for next month

Let us listen BACH and express the inspiration we get in any form we prefer.

I'll do my best to adhere to whatever theme will be chosen.
My problem is more of getting it together in the time range of one month.
Seems i'm more of a six month guy. :shrug: :-D

Use the harmonic minor?
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:50 pm Use the harmonic minor?
There's nothing harmonic about the minors round here - bunch of savages!
We were never like that of course :P
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Maybe only use the keys C2 - Eb3 - G4. Including GM drums. :ud:

How about having to be a certain mood (not genre). One of happy, sad, scared etc.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Probably has been done before but I was thinking a track consisting of only drum abd percussion sources. Tuned percussion allowed.

What do you Think about, Best sounding song in reverse. Create music of your choise , then convert it backwards, best sounding backwards wins

Hellfog wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:51 pm What do you Think about, Best sounding song in reverse. Create music of your choise , then convert it backwards, best sounding backwards wins
Hmm...just backwards could be a pain to listen to.
I suggest a modification. A 3 minute song where the last 1.5 minute is the backward version of the first 1.5 minute.

Yes, it must sound good in both directions, and to be sure of it both 'wards must be played.

But I think it is quite difficult to do what sounds good both directions.

Saffran wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:10 pm
Hellfog wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:51 pm What do you Think about, Best sounding song in reverse. Create music of your choise , then convert it backwards, best sounding backwards wins
I suggest a modification. A 3 minute song where the last 1.5 minute is the backward version of the first 1.5 minute.
Palindrome

Laguna Rising wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:36 pm
Palindrome
able was I ere I saw elba :lol:

Is that finished audio reversed, or notation reversed?

That was also on my master list.
Last edited by Hellfog on Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Music Cafe”