Erica Synths x Ninja Tune Zen Delay is now a plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HOTF wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:50 pm Did I dream did or there is a version of the zen delay for free in VCV rack ? it's called fusion delay : https://library.vcvrack.com/?brand=Erica%20Synths ... maybe it's not the same thing ?
Not the same thing.

I stand corrected
Techno and other adjacent genres
Horse On The Third Floor : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyL394 ... n4RdaCYHjA

perpetual3 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:08 pm
zerocrossing wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:58 pm
Niowiad wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:57 am Image

It's not even about the price. I seriously have too many delays (and plugins in general).
Out of the question even if it was $39, let alone 100/150 + VAT.
What else are you going to spend your money on? Food? :lol:

I’ll probably end up with it, even though I’m in the same boat as you. As long as I think it sounds good and captures the vibe of a tube saturation and filter. I don’t even care if it’s accurate. I saw a bunch of videos of the Moogerfooger plugins not sounding like the Moogerfoogers, but when in my own hands, I got them so sound fantastic.
I have the hw Zen, and an Asheville Music Tools ADG-1 SE. have yet demoed the sw Zen, kind of avoiding it. But the only soft BBD delay that captures some the vibe from the ADG-1 SE is the Moogerfooger.
One of the things that’s been keeping my delay GAS at bay is Bitwig’s delay. It will host any plugin in the feedback loop. Crazy stuff, that. Keep a limiter on, for sure.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Yeah I use that one a lot - try placing the Wavetracing DQ5010 in the tank.

Also, I am really into the PSP 285. I think it’s excellent.
zerocrossing wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:04 pm
perpetual3 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:08 pm
zerocrossing wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:58 pm
Niowiad wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:57 am Image

It's not even about the price. I seriously have too many delays (and plugins in general).
Out of the question even if it was $39, let alone 100/150 + VAT.
What else are you going to spend your money on? Food? :lol:

I’ll probably end up with it, even though I’m in the same boat as you. As long as I think it sounds good and captures the vibe of a tube saturation and filter. I don’t even care if it’s accurate. I saw a bunch of videos of the Moogerfooger plugins not sounding like the Moogerfoogers, but when in my own hands, I got them so sound fantastic.
I have the hw Zen, and an Asheville Music Tools ADG-1 SE. have yet demoed the sw Zen, kind of avoiding it. But the only soft BBD delay that captures some the vibe from the ADG-1 SE is the Moogerfooger.
One of the things that’s been keeping my delay GAS at bay is Bitwig’s delay. It will host any plugin in the feedback loop. Crazy stuff, that. Keep a limiter on, for sure.

perpetual3 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:43 am Yeah I use that one a lot - try placing the Wavetracing DQ5010 in the tank.
That looks interesting. Thanks for the tip.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Are they serious? They posted on plugin release 99 euros intro price then 149 full price. After the intro period they priced it 199 euros discounting in to 120 on PB. I was thinking about buy it but this is such an unfair behavior.

After my experience with the HW Zen, I will never buy anything from Erica ever again.

What happened?

Return to “Effects”