Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Diva + Pigments from lifeislovedj. Good comms, fast transfer, do recommend

Bought Softube British Class A from cam roll. Everything smooth; would love to trade with you more, but you probably don't have SSL XL 9000K, the only one remaining for my collection ;-(

Sold great DAW to jazzmess . It was a far and fast deal! Thank you, jazzmess !

Just had a very smooth transaction with blafarm - great comms, very efficient transfers and all very quick! I bought a Toontrack SDX and Playground Sessions membership.

Just how it should be - would definitely do business again!

I just sold a Toontrack SDX and a Playground Sessions membership to Robjaw and had a great transaction. Great communication and great buyer. Would happily transact again with this dependable person. Thank you Robjaw.

I bought PSP MasterQ2 from nordickvr, a smooth transaction and recommended seller, thanks!

Purchased various goodies from

XZT
Trachkovsky
hoangmytr
fainak33
colorbars55
barrsa11

since I registered in here a couple months ago.

Smooth transactions without issues. Thank you guys!

Purchased EZBass from golddustwoman. Great comms and smooth transaction. Thank you, golddustwoman!

Sold PSP MasterQ 2 to @adduco.
Communications was totally smooth and quite appreciated.
Highly recommanded buyer.
Many thanks!

Bought Halion 7 from @ rashidaressy.
Straightforward transaction and fast communication.
Recommended seller!

I sold Halion 7 to nordickvr
Fast payment, good communication, painless :party: :clap:

Bought Audiothing Noises from aberration123. Fast, friendly, great communication. Recommended!

J.P. Moresong wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:56 am Bought Audiothing Noises from aberration123. Fast, friendly, great communication. Recommended!
Sold AudioThing Noises to J.P. Moresong. Recommended buyer, quick payment, and excellent communications. Thank you.
Last edited by aberration123 on Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sold AudioThing Fog Convolver 2 to Vikingbear. Recommended buyer, quick payment and excellent communications. Thank you.

Sold Output Portal to simonnn3001. Recommended buyer, quick payment and excellent communications. Thank you.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”