SpaceCraft Granular Synth available now on desktop (Win/Mac VST2/VST3/AU)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, it's delayed. I'm chasing it up...

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Such a great piece of software.
Thank you for making it.
We're big fans and have used it for ages :)

Aneek

VOID & VISTA
www.voidandvista.com (http://www.voidandvista.com)

I found the beta now in individual installers. It installs as a new version which is fine but doesn't seem to be resizable, I thought the old version was?

deltavaudio wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:08 pm Yeah, it's delayed. I'm chasing it up...
Hi. I tried to DL the beta from the Tracktion website and Windows Defender came bakc saying that it had a trojan horse and deleted the file. Have you had any reports about this before? Is it ignorable?

Thanks for a great plug-in!
“Madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push.”

Downloaded and installed the MacOS v2 Beta. MacBook Pro Intel (2019 i9 64GB) with Ventura 13.3.1. Both the Instrument and FX fail Logic 10.7.7 AU validation. Back to v1...

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:44 pm I found the beta now in individual installers. It installs as a new version which is fine but doesn't seem to be resizable, I thought the old version was?
Windows ‘Defender’ seems to be doing that a lot lately. Probably yet another Windows Defender false positive but maybe try using a more reliable anti virus scanner

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:44 pm I found the beta now in individual installers. It installs as a new version which is fine but doesn't seem to be resizable, I thought the old version was?
Ah it is resizable in some hosts but not in others - eg in Komplete Kontrol and Maschine the drag corner seems to vanish

hi
aliasing plugin owner
:?

martiu wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:25 pmhi
Howdy :party:

ambient sound designers unite :hug:
aliasing plugin owner

‎Dyslexics Untie!

Kalamata Kid wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:23 pm ‎Dyslexics Untie!
you need a hug :hug:
aliasing plugin owner

Is version 2 out yet?

There’s a beta version if I’m not mistaken.
It’s been a long time since its release.

What does v2 add?

Return to “Instruments”