Greg: Evolution Steel Strings Clearly Malfunctioning (With Evidence) when using Custom Chords with Multitracking

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When using the strumming engine combined with custom chords mode and multitracking (Double Track, Triple Track, Quad Track) Evolution Steel Strings malfunctions. This happens every time I use the strumming engine, custom chords, and multitracking on Evolution Steel Strings, but does NOT happen with my Evolution Rock Standard (exact same settings and midi data)

My video recording showing it happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN3UN_XKkeI

Try it out for yourself!

I strongly believe in you and your instruments so this is very disappointing.

Anyways please, I'd prefer if you could fix this within the next 2 weeks. This was a hassle to write and record for an 8 year old product I just bought this month. I know bugs happen and are sometimes not easily apparent so glad to help. Maybe shoot me some slices? :o :o :help:

Keep up the incredible work!

Thanks for taking the time to make this screen recording!

I have a hunch about what's causing the problem, but I'll need to test it on my end to recreate the issue in order to fix it. I'm surprised that Evolution Rock Standard doesn't run into the same issue since both libraries are based on the same scripting.

I'll send you a reply to your email in a few minutes, too, but I wanted to respond here publicly as well.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Thank you Greg for your great customer service and quickly resolving this issue as I said in the email, but I wanted to respond here publicly as well.

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”