Free Portable Power Accessories for the LinnStrument

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Due to significant changes in my live music setup, I am no longer able to utilize the LinnStrument Battery Pack Holder, Anker PowerCore+ Mini, and the myVolts 7.5V Ripcord USB to DC power cable. Therefore, I am offering all of this and their related accessories to another LinnStrument owner for free, shipping included, or local pickup in Abbotsford, British Columbia. The main accessories allow the LinnStrument to operate portably, while relinquishing the USB-B port for other purposes instead. LinnStrument 128 owners are ineligible for this offer due to the lack of barrel jack. First come first serve via PM or reply to this thread.

Here are photos showcasing these accessories.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FranklyFlawless on Tue May 16, 2023 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That's a great offer. Would you be able to send the items to the United Kindgom? If so please let me know. Thanks!

I’d love them! I’m in Ontario

Antobaird wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:59 am That's a great offer. Would you be able to send the items to the United Kingdom? If so please let me know. Thanks!
Unfortunately lithium batteries are part of a list of Prohibited Items via shipment to the UK using Canada Post, so I will not be able to ship them there, otherwise I would have. Nonetheless, I appreciate your interest in this thread.
DarkenedMonastery wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 8:01 pm I’d love them! I’m in Ontario
Mark, please provide your physical address via PM so I can arrange shipment to your location. I will do my best to send it before the cutoff on Friday.

Return to “Roger Linn Design”