U-HE Zebra 3 Alpha Prototype Developments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some interesting usability developments look to be in the works that will trickle down to the free version from the looks of things.

As someone that is constantly working with U-HE's script code, I'm kind of curious, about how new scripting code will be transferable between instruments in the future. For example, between Hive and Zebra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rP_uCMZXio
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Well… now I don’t mind waiting for another year (or two :scared:)
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

liquidsound wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:05 am Well… now I don’t mind waiting for another year (or two :scared:)
Urs now isn't just speaking. He is demonstrating us something real and mostly working.

lobanov wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:11 am
liquidsound wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:05 am Well… now I don’t mind waiting for another year (or two :scared:)
Urs now isn't just speaking. He is demonstrating us something real and mostly working.
Exactly. And that demonstration is the reason why waiting another long year is worth the…. wait :phones:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

I already like that mseg editor^^

He's shooting himself in the foot here. That thing alone is so powerful you'd hardly need anything else.

Well, I think that something like 3-4 animated modulation sources shared by 10-20 worthy targets will make people want to go for Zebra3 *badly* :hihi:

jupiter8 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:09 pm That thing alone is so powerful you'd hardly need anything else.
That's what I thought when Zebra2 hit the market, and it turned out to be true, to a large extent.

Awesomeness in sight !

Using autocad and 3dsmax to generate wavetables and enveloppes^^

I'm literally feeling weak after watching that video. Urs, please take us out of our misery! Just stop everything else until we can at least have a beta of Zebralette! :cry:
(Joking of course, please take all the time you need....)

Urs wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:30 pm Well, I think that something like 3-4 animated modulation sources shared by 10-20 worthy targets will make people want to go for Zebra3 *badly* :hihi:
please Urs, release now :?
aliasing plugin owner
:?

please Urs, make "this" modulateable !!

martiu wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:32 pm
Urs wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:30 pm Well, I think that something like 3-4 animated modulation sources shared by 10-20 worthy targets will make people want to go for Zebra3 *badly* :hihi:
please Urs, release now :?
the stars are not in the correct alignment. patience is a vurtue.

now, what about the cylons??? :hyper:

Return to “Instruments”