Hyperspace

Official support for: unitedplugins.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's the updated CM version (from 1.x to 2.0). A 50% off discount code to the commercial version is also provided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66E1MVdOilw

Cheers e@rs

The CM version is a scaled back version of the full Hyperspace. But still, very very good!

mibby wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:38 pm The CM version is a scaled back version of the full Hyperspace. But still, very very good!
but where do you get the free licence??
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:40 am
mibby wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:38 pm The CM version is a scaled back version of the full Hyperspace. But still, very very good!
but where do you get the free licence??
With the mag as usual I gather. As it's a CM version it should be in the CM Studio package going forward, access that from their file silo with the appropriate code word from the mag.

No. The licence, not the actual vst. I got that. CM mag says you have to buy a free licence; wtf? I’ve emailed support. It’s all good.

ramseysounds wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:03 am No. The licence, not the actual vst. I got that. CM mag says you have to buy a free licence; wtf? I’ve emailed support. It’s all good.
Want to let us know how you got it case anyone else comes here looking? As I said in my prior post, I thought you got it from United, but it was a long time ago now and don't remember the details...

The CM version of Hyperspace is available when you buy their latest magazine via filesilo.

ramseysounds wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:03 am No. The licence, not the actual vst. I got that. CM mag says you have to buy a free licence; wtf? I’ve emailed support. It’s all good.
You were asking about how to get the license. I thought you could let others know how you got it. i.e. Does a CM user have to email support to get their license?

mibby wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:15 pm Want to let us know how you got it case anyone else comes here looking? As I said in my prior post, I thought you got it from United, but it was a long time ago now and don't remember the details...
You get the installer from FileSilo, then you go to a special link at United Plugins' site, where you add the CM version to the cart and get it for free. Then the activation keyfile appears in your UP account.

e@rs wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:06 pmYou get the installer from FileSilo, then you go to a special link at United Plugins' site, where you add the CM version to the cart and get it for free. Then the activation keyfile appears in your UP account.
Well I must be doing something wrong then because I get no 'special link' or instructions on how to add the CM version to the cart. I downloaded the installer from filesilo. :shrug:

TBH wasting so much time on a plug-in is really counter intuitive and makes me want to delete.

The link is on page 89 of the magazine.

e@rs wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:41 am The link is on page 89 of the magazine.
Thank you :tu:

This is actually a pretty cool, great-workflow, and good sounding Reverb. Just learned of it through the recent United Plugins sale, where Hyperspace is now at €19 https://unitedplugins.com/Hyperspace/?u ... niversary1

Wonder if Hyperspace is multi-touch capable.
But at €19 I may just get it and find out.

Return to “United Plugins”