I did a thing with ChatGPT. The idea of learning will be changed forever.

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MuLab App MuLab Plugin

LunaTech,
Your OP is very interesting. Wonder if I can use ChatGPT for help to do such and such with this plugin or the other one. How do you do this or how do you do that. If I get workable reply the $7 per month will then be worth it. Are you subscribed?

I tried a few chats on the free version but the time ran out and now they want money. I may just subscribe for a few months and see what happens.
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Did you try asking "How can I avoid paying for ChatGPT and still get answers?"

Seriously? It's not free?! Lmao and people are actually willing to pay? Wow!

Kal,
I have subscribed, doing the midjourney thing as well as the copilot thing. Worth the money just for the personal assistant that I have now. There is something called autogpt that can refactor itself for the most part(worth checking that one out). The notions that were described in "Life 3.0" by Max Tegmark are coming true right now. Its kinda cool to be working in the tech field to see these companies trying to make a better a faster cloud computing system that can handle the calculations of all the nodes that are in play right now. Good thing the big guys are on a 6 month "slow down" to try to get the safety under way. So yes for the most part being that I work in smt design and process optimization using this as a tool is beneficial for sure. So just to have it help with day to day questions about what ever you want (my main ones in relation to music and science) is a blessing. Mise well learn about it now while I can right :)
Oh and PL, nah, its a capped income company and I can support what they are trying to do. I don't see any malice in their current practice. But that's funny :)
What is the structural integrity of a compound when it is broken down to its wave form?

The same as everything else that surrounds it.

https://soundcloud.com/zendrix

Nothing mind blowing about the OP’s experience in my opinion.

LunaTech,

I subscribed to ChatGPT but looks like I was given ChatAI.

I am a fan of Max Tegmark. I emailed him but I never received a reply. I am mildly annoyed by this but still remain as a fan.

humanboeing wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:04 pm Am I the only one who isn't getting the chatgpt hype? :hihi:
I had some early success in using ChatGPT with a couple of Apple Script questions, but then I made the mistake of accepting stuff that ChatGPT presented as factual but which tuned out to be utter bullshit. This consisted of advice that Blue Cat Audio’s Patchwork was capable of scanning an iPad attached to one’s Mac and making the Auv3s found therein available to DAWs on the Mac as bridged VSTs. It took a £70 purchase to make me realise that this was utterly bogus information that I was given, down to steps involving non-existent options on the UI of Patchwork.

Caveat emptor would seem to be the lesson here...
Bitwig 5.2 beta 1 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + Presonus Studio One Pro 6.6
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4.1 Sonoma

@carlca This is true, i am sorry that you did not get the result that you were looking for. You are so right about the mentioning of that phrase, we are all responsible for what we do with the information that is presented to us. Where you by chance looking at Blucats's https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/P ... Connector/ in conjunction with patchwork?
What is the structural integrity of a compound when it is broken down to its wave form?

The same as everything else that surrounds it.

https://soundcloud.com/zendrix

carlca wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:50 pmI made the mistake of accepting stuff that ChatGPT presented as factual but which tuned out to be utter bullshit... It took a £70 purchase to make me realise that this was utterly bogus information that I was given
:lol:

Imagine ChatGPT as a KVR member.
Supremely confident, but totally wrong :smack:
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Michael L wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:28 am
carlca wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:50 pmI made the mistake of accepting stuff that ChatGPT presented as factual but which tuned out to be utter bullshit... It took a £70 purchase to make me realise that this was utterly bogus information that I was given
:lol:

Imagine ChatGPT as a KVR member.
Supremely confident, but totally wrong :smack:
Huh. What an ironically archetypical, human characteristic. There's gotta be the makings of a half-decent Disney/Pixar movie in here somewhere...

Nah... who are we kidding though? It'd blend right in 'round here :p

Relating to the posted exchange though, seriously, regardless of whether or not you can actually *depend* on the veracity of any information it spits out, just being able to point it at some text and then have it return summarized points in response to your queries within any margin of error that's at least reasonable, is enormously cool and useful.

oh, P.S. Did you guys notice it referred to 24-bit as a value of bit-*rate* rather than depth?!
HAHHH! my hooman brane is more smrtr then u dum robut!

Return to “MUTOOLS”