Hyperspace Rt-Mouse Click

Official support for: unitedplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just noticed last night that there is a handy Rt-Click menu that pops up (when running HS in Plugin Doctor) that says "Default Value" and "Help" which gives context help on the focused object! Super helpful when learning what the parameters are for!

However, I have never seen that before because in Studio One Pro 6, the Rt-Click gives you a S1 menu instead. Is there a way to override this (probably a S1 question) -- or -- another combination to pull up the Hyperspace menu?
hs-01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If I remember right (from way back when I demoed Hyperspace 2.x), you have to right-click twice to get the 'Default Value' option in Studio One (and strangely, sometimes it worked for me, sometimes it didn't).

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

e@rs wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:38 pm If I remember right (from way back when I demoed Hyperspace 2.x), you have to right-click twice to get the 'Default Value' option in Studio One (and strangely, sometimes it worked for me, sometimes it didn't).
That didn't work for me. :(

I remembered wrong, but tried again today. It's actually like this: the first right-click on any parameter brings the Studio One window; with that window open, you right-click again in some empty space of the same parameter and the 'Default value' window shows up.

e@rs wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:07 pm I remembered wrong, but tried again today. It's actually like this: the first right-click on any parameter brings the Studio One window; with that window open, you right-click again in some empty space of the same parameter and the 'Default value' window shows up.
That worked, thanks!

Return to “United Plugins”