Synthmaster One v1.5.4 r12883 Half of the effects do not work.

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

I'm running on Reaper in Windows 10 using VST3
Using the latest version of Synthmaster One several of the effects do nothing:
Distortion
Lofi
Ensemble
Tremelo
Phaser

Additionally the graphics on the lofi effect are damaged. It is completely unusable.

Other effects like reverb and delay work fine. Has anyone else noticed this? I've entered a support ticket but I didn't know if there was some quick fix. Also wanted to report this to the community in general. This feels like a major bug.

I just tried the standalone version in Windows 10 as well. Same behavior. Reaper and VST3 are not a factor.

Dear Diary,
Day five on the island of 'This doesn't work.'
Still no word from the Synthmaster team.

dalorin wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:16 pm Dear Diary,
Day five on the island of 'This doesn't work.'
Still no word from the Synthmaster team.
Sorry for the late reply.
Make sure you activate the effects on the Effect screen. Could you send me a screenshot of the effect part? I want to see which effects are the problem.
All the best

Gercek,

I sent you the following email on April 3rd:
Gercek,

First, thank you for reaching out. I know how to activate the effects with the small box. I'm letting you know when you activate them they do nothing.
To that end, try the following: Go through the presets till you find one with: tremolo, ensemble, distortion, or lofi.
Listen to the preset. Now deactivate any or all of the listed effects and listen to the preset again. No difference.
The effects do not work. They do nothing.

And I repeated this in the standalone version on Windows 10. Exact same behavior. The daw and vst3 are not a factor.
I have done this on 2 different computers.

dalorin wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:08 pm Gercek,

I sent you the following email on April 3rd:
Gercek,

First, thank you for reaching out. I know how to activate the effects with the small box. I'm letting you know when you activate them they do nothing.
To that end, try the following: Go through the presets till you find one with: tremolo, ensemble, distortion, or lofi.
Listen to the preset. Now deactivate any or all of the listed effects and listen to the preset again. No difference.
The effects do not work. They do nothing.

And I repeated this in the standalone version on Windows 10. Exact same behavior. The daw and vst3 are not a factor.
I have done this on 2 different computers.
Sorry for the issue again. I replied to your email last week. If you sent me the video, I will look again and get back to you.
All the best.

I am having the same issue on Win10, Standalone and VST. I am running the latest update. This issue doesn't occur on iOS/iPadOS.
LO-FI, Ensemble, Phaser and Tremolo FXs don't work at all for me(I am unable to test Vocoder yet) when selected with contextual right click.
Those FX work as intended when they are already in a preset, selected from browser.
When creating a new preset and adding those mentioned FX then saving, the new preset doesn't show those fx as loaded and display default FX setting.

DAAHOOD wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:04 am I am having the same issue on Win10, Standalone and VST. I am running the latest update. This issue doesn't occur on iOS/iPadOS.
LO-FI, Ensemble, Phaser and Tremolo FXs don't work at all for me(I am unable to test Vocoder yet) when selected with contextual right click.
Those FX work as intended when they are already in a preset, selected from browser.
When creating a new preset and adding those mentioned FX then saving, the new preset doesn't show those fx as loaded and display default FX setting.
We apologize for this issue. I sent this issue to our developer. We will solve it as soon as possible.

Return to “KV331 Audio”