Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great transaction today (5/28/23) with Raketenbauer!

Thanks!

sessionthree wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:52 pm Great transaction today (5/28/23) with Raketenbauer!
Very fast and smooth transaction. Great person to deal with!

Great transaction today (5/28/23) with romank2!

Thanks again!

Bought Dark Mass and Bewitcher from - sessionthree -
Extremly fast and trustworthy.

Bought RC-20 from jonston1! Great seller! Quick and responsive.

Thanks again!

Bought Izotope RX8 from el-bo 
Great transaction. Excellent communication. Recommended seller!

Bought Galactic Reverb from GaryG. Amazing seller and smooth process, would recommend 10/10. Thanks for the freebie too! :D

Bought Softube Modular and a bunch of modules from Paramarimbo. Everything went quick and smooth, and I had my licenses within a few hours from first contact. Recommended seller, thanks :tu:
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Sold Neutron 4 Elements to raf.dees, quick sale. recommended.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Bought from The Noodlist. Quick and easy with no problems!

Purchased Arturia CS-80 V4 from amhawkins. Highly recommended KVR seller. Prompt and polite messages. Fast transaction and great overall experience! :tu:

Thank you!

vepht wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:56 am Bought Galactic Reverb from GaryG. Amazing seller and smooth process, would recommend 10/10. Thanks for the freebie too! :D
Pleasure doing business, would recommend vepht, fast payment, no hassles.

branshen wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:52 am Bought RC-20 from jonston1! Great seller! Quick and responsive.

Thanks again!
Sold to branshen. All well.

cooljazz58 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:36 pm Purchased Arturia CS-80 V4 from amhawkins. Highly recommended KVR seller. Prompt and polite messages. Fast transaction and great overall experience! :tu:

Thank you!
You're welcome cooljazz58. Thanks for the friendly messages and super quick payment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you in future. Recommended! :tu:

Bought PSP SpringBox from Paramarimbo. Smooth and quick transaction, recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”