Disable the note triggers on MRhythmizer(MB)

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Melda,

I don't want that this plugin triggers on all the note inputs, C1, C#1, D1... etc the sequences, but I need the track where it's on to still receive normal midi inputs which unfortunately includes these notes. Now I could mess up with Bitwig and Note receivers and eventually I could filter that the track only gets messages of a midi channel which does not include notes but it would need a lot of rebinding in my current project so maybe I have a shorter solution if I can just disable this within the plugin somehow but I never found an option to do so

Maybe someone knows here

Hi, that's not possible I'm afraid, usually DAW deals with that. We could implement it of course, but it seems like another hack for Bitwig.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

You can add a note filter in Remove-mode in front of MRhythmizer to prevent midi from entering it.
If you need devices after MRhytmizer to receive midi, you can wrap it into a Instrument Layer like in the screenshot:
mrhythmizer_bitwig_filter_input.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Held wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:45 pm You can add a note filter in Remove-mode in front of MRhythmizer to prevent midi from entering it.
If you need devices after MRhytmizer to receive midi, you can wrap it into a Instrument Layer like in the screenshot:
mrhythmizer_bitwig_filter_input.png

This is so simple and brilliant because I didn't look at the Note Filter before, thank you so much.
Good that we use Bitwig for things like this making it possible :)
Great now all works fine

Return to “MeldaProduction”