MSF Transformation Bug

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wanted to map the pitch bend manually to a single oscillator, rather than global, in order to use the Transform function to quantize the bend to specific scales and pitches, but the X axis on the Transform graph does not go in to negative meaning that pitch bends down are ignored - pitching up is fine.

At least that's what I believe is happening, trying to use other methods like using the main Transformation option on the editor rather than the sources, doesn't seem to be working as expected either. Open to suggestions though! :)

Would it be possible to have a toggle or checkbox added to the Transformations dialogue to help with this, perhaps to set a resting center, or to extend in to negative values?

Cheers

I'm a bit lost here - you can just set pitch mode to "Ignore glide" to make an oscillator ignore the glide, if that's what you are asking. And in Advanced / Controllers / Pitchbend you can control the transformation of the pitch bend. The units there are 0..100%, but in fact the pitch bend is bidirectional, so it's more like the developer laziness that he didn't implement units switching here :D what an idiot :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:05 am I'm a bit lost here - you can just set pitch mode to "Ignore glide" to make an oscillator ignore the glide, if that's what you are asking.
Yes you can do that, bu that's not really where I was going, and to be honest I'd completely missed this (it was late when I wrote it :) )...
MeldaProduction wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:05 am ... And in Advanced / Controllers / Pitchbend you can control the transformation of the pitch bend. The units there are 0..100%, but in fact the pitch bend is bidirectional, so it's more like the developer laziness that he didn't implement units switching here :D what an idiot :D
...this is exactly what I was after! :) and I think I understand the functions now, thanks.

Return to “MeldaProduction”