Reason 12 is here

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BoogerSnotOrchestra wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 10:21 am
sQeetz wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:38 am I have the Polystep Sequencer showing up just fine in either RRP or Reason Stand Alone
I bought a bunch of other ones from Reason (not third party) and it's pretty clear there's some sort of conflict. When I delete PolyStep then download again, after opening Reason it says it needs to authorize again, and it makes another download and PolyStep is still missing.

Bigger issue though is the lack of support. I followed the instructions on their site, still had a problem, and there's no way to contact them properly??? Ridiculously unprofessional. Hopefully the Feedback Form works.
That's odd - it's working fine for me too

sQeetz wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:38 am I have the Polystep Sequencer showing up just fine in either RRP or Reason Stand Alone
I bought a bunch of other ones from Reason (not third party) and it's pretty clear there's some sort of conflict. When I delete PolyStep then download again, after opening Reason it says it needs to authorize again, and it makes another download and PolyStep is still missing.

Bigger issue though is the lack of support. I followed the instructions on their site, still had a problem, and there's no way to contact them properly??? Ridiculously unprofessional. Hopefully the Feedback Form works.
Wait, Reason support is generally super reactive on weekdays. My experience is max 1 day and more like a few hours in average. When did you message them ?

It's not that hard to find: https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Got this sorted out. The support issue on their site was a browser issue :?:, as I tried another browser and it worked fine :neutral: . Long story short, after about 10 days of emails back and forth, PolyStep Sequencer now shows up. Faith in Reason Studios restored, as this appeared to be a one off issue, one which they were able to handle. :phones:
Yo Leroy!

Just a heads up that the upgrade to R12 is down to $71.19 at JRR Shop with the code "forum".
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Ghostwave wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:09 am Just a heads up that the upgrade to R12 is down to $71.19 at JRR Shop with the code "forum".
:clap:

That’s more like it!

nm :dog:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

liquidsound wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:05 pm nm :dog:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:33 pm
liquidsound wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:05 pm nm :dog:
Neo… The reward points on $79.99 were less than the “forum” coupon saving at jrr :party:
:D

Before “nm” I was thinking to purchase at the Reason shop for the reward points… :shrug:
Last edited by liquidsound on Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

liquidsound wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:37 pm Neo… The reward points on $79.99 were less than the “forum” coupon saving at jrr :party:
:D
:party: :tu: :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

I don't know how anybody gets anything with reward points....you have to spend so much money to get enough to do anything with. E.g. buying Objekt netted me a whopping 4 points. I did get a coupon once but it was because they randomly added a bunch of points to my account a couple of times.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Just want to check before I pull the trigger:
If I have a reason lite 11 (and/or a reason 10 intro) licence I can upgrade to reason 12 for $160 (less w. the forum code): https://www.jrrshop.com/propellerhead-r ... intro-lite

roringtonsmithe wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:33 pm Just want to check before I pull the trigger:
If I have a reason lite 11 (and/or a reason 10 intro) licence I can upgrade to reason 12 for $160 (less w. the forum code): https://www.jrrshop.com/propellerhead-r ... intro-lite
Yes you can as I did it myself.

Greenstorm33 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:28 pm I don't know how anybody gets anything with reward points....you have to spend so much money to get enough to do anything with. E.g. buying Objekt netted me a whopping 4 points. I did get a coupon once but it was because they randomly added a bunch of points to my account a couple of times.
I know... but somehow I had short of 200 points in my account and I wan't aware of it!
So I'm using them for RE mostly...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”