Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:13 am JRR Shop 25th Anniversary Sale

40% off Arturia FX Collection 4, now $299 instead of $499:
https://www.jrrshop.com/arturia?dir=des ... _from_date
Congrats, Uncle E! :)

FX Collection 4 already up (details only mention version 3 of course)? Guess it will be announced by Arturia today then? Also looks like MRSP is gone up by $100 now.

Shouldn't be an error as it is indeed imminent.

EDIT: Out now https://www.arturia.com/products/softwa ... n/overview
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

How long will this last for?...

I DON'T KNOW
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Ou_Tis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:55 am
I was wondering the same thing as I didn't see it on their website.

JRR 25th anniversary sale on VoxDoubler looks interesting, especially with code FORUM, but it's one of the Sonnox plugins that require a recent version of iLok license manager, as I found out when I tried to demo it. (A few years ago I used one of those "remove orphaned msi" programs and since then I haven't been able to update iLok license manager; their tech support wasn't any help. Tried Sonnox support but they don't care. Guess I'll have to wait until I get a new computer---probably later this year. Might be another flash sale---actually it looks like there was a May 2023 flash sale for $22 at PB that I somehow missed, according to Rekkerd....)

FX Collection 4 is definitely a thing as I just paid a whopping €29 to upgrade to it and am very slowly downloading and installing everything. tbf I already had everything except that new rotary emulator, but I liked the sound of the new updates and presets.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

how do you get the thank you uad code?
ive got a load of uad plugins but only got the save25 code but you needed a basket of over £99

djwaxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:12 pm how do you get the thank you uad code?
ive got a load of uad plugins but only got the save25 code but you needed a basket of over £99
It usually comes via email (and/or appears in the cart) about an hour after you purchase something. It seems there's no guarantee you will get one, so you may need to email support to ask for it, which they will mostly honor.

SAVE25 is only for your first order of $99 or above (it's a June offer, not related to any plugins you already own). You can use UALURKER4LIFE for $10 off as well, which works multiple times.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:24 am
FX Collection 4 already up (details only mention version 3 of course)? Guess it will be announced by Arturia today then? Also looks like MRSP is gone up by $100 now.
Aw, I had been considering it, but now it's more pricey. They did add more, but blech.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:20 pm
djwaxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:12 pm how do you get the thank you uad code?
It usually comes via email (and/or appears in the cart) about an hour after you purchase something. It seems there's no guarantee you will get one, so you may need to email support to ask for it, which they will mostly honor.

SAVE25 is only for your first order of $99 or above (it's a June offer, not related to any plugins you already own). You can use UALURKER4LIFE for $10 off as well, which works multiple times.
UA Drew has mentioned on the UAD forum that hes instructed customer support to offer thank you codes for all orders. If you've made a purchase and have not received a thankyou code, reach out to support and they will generate one for you.

:/ impossible to buy something from jrrshop ( from France) , the deal are locked to US ?

Ou_Tis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:55 am
Some are ending June 7, some are ending June 15, some are ending June 30, some will end whenever what we have in stock sells out, and more deals will be added throughout the month.

Ou_Tis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:15 pm JRR 25th anniversary sale on VoxDoubler looks interesting, especially with code FORUM
These are almost gone. The price will change to $46.50 once the licenses we have sell out.

gryzor wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:45 am :/ impossible to buy something from jrrshop ( from France) , the deal are locked to US ?
Which company are you trying to buy? It may be a mistake on our side, I'll try to fix it.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”