Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

chk071 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:10 pm
Lbdunequest wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:30 pm The final output from Virus Ti and Viper does sound different tonaly despite being the same sound. And im not listening on some shity KRK studio monitors but on a proper monitor in a studio. Ears do not lie. Its the same with virus c emulator vs viper. It has the same sound but sounds different.
Even when you do audio over USB on the Virus and output on your computer? There should be no difference with the emulator, as far as I'm concerned.
Im talking about Viper vs Virus Ti sound. Viper is not an emulator :-) i think you misread something :)

Ah, ok. :) Can't comment on that as I only briefly tried Viper.

got an email for the Viper 1.2.0 update, but can't see a download link in the email
where do i download it? cheers

Just look for the first email you got from Adam after your order completed.

By the ways, I downloaded new version of Viper and am playing with it!
New two OSCs are very impressive and those presets of the fifth factory bank are also amazing!
Last edited by brouculy on Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viper, Nordlead 2X, Moog Little Phatty Stage II, Synapse Orion Platinum

I do have the impression that the sound quality changed, in a positive way. It feels like the patches have more depth and presence.

Passante wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:06 pm I do have the impression that the sound quality changed, in a positive way. It feels like the patches have more depth and presence.
Yes. It really is. I feel the same too.
Viper, Nordlead 2X, Moog Little Phatty Stage II, Synapse Orion Platinum

got it, cheers for the info :tu:
brouculy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:01 pm Just look for the first email you got from Adam after your order completed.

I am glad the update is working well!

For those who are new to Viper here is the 1.2.0 update new features:

• New VST3 version
• New "Grain" and "Formant" oscillators
• New "Alternating" modulation source
• New "Unison Voice" modulation source
• New "Hold" mode in polyphony selector
• New Factory Bank 5 by Egor Yashukov
• Updated User Manual
• Improved Multisaw code
• Improved declicking method
• Browser now displays the imported .mid bank's name
• Keyboard arrow keys can now switch presets when viewing the Browser
• LFOs can now load oscillator waveforms
• Fixed bugs in LFO "Sample and Hold" and "Sample and Glide" modes
• Fixed "Pitch Bend" and "Modulation" automation bug when rendering
• Fixed a bug in the Arp "Randomize Step" button
• Fixed a bug in the Arp Pattern "Section Lock"
• Fixed Arp tempo bug in Synapse Audio Orion
• Fixed a bug in "Restore Preset" function
• Fixed a rare crash upon loading the plugin
• Several other bugfixes and improvements

Factory 5 soundbank demo by Egor Yashukov:
https://soundcloud.com/user-455036284/s ... adam-szabo

Ollie Music update tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghfaq1d9sEE

Enjoy! :D
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

So excited to check this out!

Thanks Adam!
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Awesome update, thank you! Didn't get an email so I was glad to see this thread. The new presets are very good. Very pleased with the new alternating mod source, such a simple but useful thing. Looking forward to getting stuck into those new oscillators.

quick question, is the new version 100% backwards compatible?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I'm also very pleased with the the alternating mod source!
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Caine123 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:57 pm quick question, is the new version 100% backwards compatible?
Sure is :wink:
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

adamtrance wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:18 pm
Caine123 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:57 pm quick question, is the new version 100% backwards compatible?
Sure is :wink:
thx a lot Adam, i ask cause i had some troubles with some other plugins in the past, even Serum has some issues with different preset sounds suddenly. thx i will update tomorrow, cannot wait ! :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Does Viper support .syx import?

Return to “Instruments”