NI Komplete Boxed - no HDD anymore? if so it doesnt matter where to buy?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey guys, i see there i no boxed copy anymore with an HDD? i bought the upgrade in the past from some retailers whoch offered the upgrades about 20 bucks lower. but now i see none of that anymore...

if so i could also buy then the upgrade from JRR? if it is only download anyway?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

So I’ve checked with my retailer and was informed that the last version of NI Komplete supplied with HD was version 13

Caine123 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:09 am if so i could also buy then the upgrade from JRR? if it is only download anyway?
Yes. Just register the code in Native Access and download from there.

thanks alot! ahhhh ok sad to not have a HDD anymore.... was good to have boxed version mostly also cheaper incl. hardware. now nothing of this and same price in all stores. yay.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”