Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MidnightRunner wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:49 pm bought GA expansion from
sessionthree wrote:sessionthree

Smooth transaction. Good fellow.
Likewise! Thanks MidnightRunner!

Just bought the Arturia FX Collection from ATS. Super smooth transaction and friendly communication. Anytime again :tu:

Bought some Arturia plugins from kinkajou. Was a very pleasant and smooth transaction. I can highly recommend this seller :tu:

midi_transmission wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:47 pm Just bought the Arturia FX Collection from ATS. Super smooth transaction and friendly communication. Anytime again :tu:
Yes! Was really glad to have dealt with midi_transmission we need to clone him and make more :) wonderful person.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Sold FabFilter Pro-MB to esppse.
Fast and smooth transaction.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

I bought a Native Instruments plugin from Skybred. No problems at all. It was the fastest and easiest transaction I've done on here! Highly recommended seller!

Immanencer wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:39 pm I bought a Native Instruments plugin from Skybred. No problems at all. It was the fastest and easiest transaction I've done on here! Highly recommended seller!
Thanks Immanencer, was indeed a very fast and pleasant transaction. I can highly recommend this buyer!

Purchased Arturia DIST COLDFIRE and LX-24 from db3

Unreal service and ridiculously quick transfer of licenses. Highly recommended!

I bought "Stutter Edit 2" from Skybred
Everything went well and works fine! Recommended :-)
^ That post or comment was totally not written by a chocolate cookie that escaped jar.

wolflikeme wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:44 pm Purchased Arturia DIST COLDFIRE and LX-24 from db3
Unreal service and ridiculously quick transfer of licenses. Highly recommended!
Pleasure doing business with you too wolflikeme. Big thumbs :tu:

Just did great/seamless transactions with cclarry and brkootnekoff. Many thanks to both!
Last edited by darainwa on Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Amplitube and T-Racks SE versions to darainwa!

Great buyer! Prompt payment and excellent communication!

Thanx again darainwa!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought Pro-MB from Ghostwave. Smooth transaction thanks!!

Just bought the Focusrite fast bundle from fedetehk.. great seller.. great communication and support.. Highly recommended…

Bought TC MD4 HD from 12bitcrunch. Excellent communication and a smooth transfer, thank you!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”