Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:07 pm
chrisstiles wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:19 pm Does jrrshop get the Bitwig Upgrade Sale, Uncle E?
What I would say is version 5 still isn’t officially released although the beta version is available.
I meant that pluginboutique.com have already got the summer sale as do sweetwater.

chrisstiles wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:57 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:07 pm
chrisstiles wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:19 pm Does jrrshop get the Bitwig Upgrade Sale, Uncle E?
What I would say is version 5 still isn’t officially released although the beta version is available.
I meant that pluginboutique.com have already got the summer sale as do sweetwater.
ok a sale on the upgrade plan. I see.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Uncle E, has Gospel Musicians stopped distributing through you?

It's up now but no coupon code disc. :(

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:24 am
oneshotdeal wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:13 am
GreyLion wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:09 pm Got an email from Wave Alchemy that they have a sale until 06/09 that offers a 60% discount if you use the FIRST60 coupon.

It said that it was for people who hadn't bought from them before, but I have Drumvolution, though I did buy it from a third-party vendor.

Most of their stuff is on sale already, and, with this coupon added, I just bought Triaz for about $45, depending on how badly Paypal hoses me with the currency conversion from GBP.

https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/
I have bought directly from them previously and it still worked. Also. I was able to use my wallet reward money so paid like 56 GBP for the full instrument bundle. Insane deal.
Thank you from me as well, GreyLion. The instrument bundle deal is really tempting, but for now, I used the coupon to grab a couple of sample packs which I had my eyes on.

Regarding Wave Alchemy, their samples are awesome and the customer support is one of the best and fastest out there. Highly recommend WA.
I just noticed... both of their live packs (revolution for live and drumvolution are live) are 15 gbp. And include most (all?) of the samples from their respective libraries, ready to go into Atlas/XO/whatever. if you don't have these... they are great, you'd be crazy not to, even if you're not rocking Ableton.

chroma wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:40 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:24 am
oneshotdeal wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:13 am
GreyLion wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:09 pm Got an email from Wave Alchemy that they have a sale until 06/09 that offers a 60% discount if you use the FIRST60 coupon.

It said that it was for people who hadn't bought from them before, but I have Drumvolution, though I did buy it from a third-party vendor.

Most of their stuff is on sale already, and, with this coupon added, I just bought Triaz for about $45, depending on how badly Paypal hoses me with the currency conversion from GBP.

https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/
I have bought directly from them previously and it still worked. Also. I was able to use my wallet reward money so paid like 56 GBP for the full instrument bundle. Insane deal.
Thank you from me as well, GreyLion. The instrument bundle deal is really tempting, but for now, I used the coupon to grab a couple of sample packs which I had my eyes on.

Regarding Wave Alchemy, their samples are awesome and the customer support is one of the best and fastest out there. Highly recommend WA.
I just noticed... both of their live packs (revolution for live and drumvolution are live) are 15 gbp. And include most (all?) of the samples from their respective libraries, ready to go into Atlas/XO/whatever. if you don't have these... they are great, you'd be crazy not to, even if you're not rocking Ableton.
Good suggestion, but 15 GBP is the Crossgrade price, so you need to own the Kontakt versions and contact them to be eligible.

That said, it's indeed great to grab these cheaper, full Live versions to get access to all the samples. Thanks. :tu:

Yes, it's now live:

https://www.jrrshop.com/bitwig?dir=desc ... _from_date

trager wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:11 pm Uncle E, has Gospel Musicians stopped distributing through you?
Not that I know of. Do you need something?

Alchemedia wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:43 am It's up now but no coupon code disc. :(
Sorry, they made us take those off. We're giving free AAS, iZotope, and UVI plugins with every order or you can PM me your account email to get a better price.

I bought Triaz from the Wave Alchemy site with the FIRST60 coupon with Ideal for around 35 euros half an hour ago, but still haven't received an order confirmation. The order is also not visible in my account yet.

Does anyone have a similar experience and should I just be patient? If not I guess I should contact them and hope they'll figure it out :(

kNarf_ wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:41 pm I bought Triaz from the Wave Alchemy site with the FIRST60 coupon with Ideal for around 35 euros half an hour ago, but still haven't received an order confirmation. The order is also not visible in my account yet.

Does anyone have a similar experience and should I just be patient? If not I guess I should contact them and hope they'll figure it out :(
That's strange. I wonder if it is something to do with NI serial number not available yet, as it is a Kontakt Player library and you need to register and install it like a NI product.

Perhaps drop them an email if you don't get in the next hour or so? They are in UK, so try to get the email to them quick though, as it is Friday.

Thanks, I've sent them a message. Not sure if they'll reply before the weekend but we'll see :wink:

kNarf_ wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:10 pm Thanks, I've sent them a message. Not sure if they'll reply before the weekend but we'll see :wink:
Did you get a reply or the serial number itself?

EDIT: I bought it myself and got the serial number immediately. Hope you get yours soon.

Glad to hear that you did get your serial.

I didn't get a reply yet unfortunately, so I'll have to wait for a few days I guess. I've also bought Komplete 14 CE so hopefully that will help me pass the time :D

kNarf_ wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:00 pm Glad to hear that you did get your serial.

I didn't get a reply yet unfortunately, so I'll have to wait for a few days I guess. I've also bought Komplete 14 CE so hopefully that will help me pass the time :D
That's a bit unfortunate, but of course there's nothing to worry. Their support is very good.

K14CE should help you pass the time for a long time to come. :)

By the way, a word of warning: The latest version of Native Access did not allow me to install the TRIAZ library after entering the serial number. So, I installed Native Access 1 (older version) and then I could enter the serial number and install it as suggested by Wave Alchemy. I installed Native Access 2/latest version again and TRIAZ (still) doesn't show up there. But I at least got it installed and appearing in Kontakt.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”