Audiorealism ADM2 Coming?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:20 pm Also, is there supposed to be this many options for skins? As I mentioned before it seems like there are several that are the same.
adm skins.jpg
The skins were renamed in the latest installer. We cannot remove any of the user's files so if you have previous skins they will remain.
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Mike Janney wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:07 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:20 pm Also, is there supposed to be this many options for skins? As I mentioned before it seems like there are several that are the same.
adm skins.jpg
The skins were renamed in the latest installer. We cannot remove any of the user's files so if you have previous skins they will remain.
OK I'll try to find the skins folder and delete. Thanks

Hi Guys, the skin crashing bug on PC has (hopefully) been fixed in the 1.6.0-1 installer. Thanks for letting me know!
--Mike
Last edited by Mike Janney on Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

(Double post)
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Mike Janney wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:05 am Hi Guys, the skin crashing bug on PC has (hopefully) been fixed in the 1.6.0-1 installer. Thanks for letting me know!
--Mike
Fixed - Thanks! :tu:
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

How about the improved modelling not working on the 808 model , there is no difference at all .
rsus improved
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:59 pm How about the improved modelling not working on the 808 model , there is no difference at all .
rsus improved
Doesn't that wait until 2.0?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Has anyone heard why there is no difference in the 808 model regardless of wether improved model is checked in the settings?

Noppes
Eyeball exchanging

deleted
Last edited by replicant X on Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Each DAW has a different sound.

Are the modes switched for the latest version (thus a bug ) , meaning Improved plays not improved an vice versa ?
The 909 BD when tone is at max has a lot less transient energy compared to Non Improved mode .
Eyeball exchanging

replicant X wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:18 pm The new sound engine is great.
But I can't load the sample on mac.
ADM gets stuck due to the sample loading window GUI being displayed on the bottom layer.
You can't escape without pressing ESC.
Please check the latest version, I think we fixed the sample dialog to the plug-in window issue there. Also we added preview the sample in pattern.
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

I wish individual drums could be selected as improved or not (like model 1, model 2), rather than the whole kit.
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I made a quick shoot out between ADM1x, Behringer RD-9 and a Roland TR-909.

https://soundcloud.com/audiorealism/adm ... 9-vs-tr909

The tunings may be a bit off, it's just a quick recording. This is how ADM1x should sound with max tone settings.

One measure of ADM1x, max tone, max decay, mid tuning
One measure of RD9, max tone, max decay, mid tuning
One measure of TR-909, max tone, max decay, mid tuning
One measure of ADM1x, max tone, max decay, max tuning
One measure of RD9, max tone, max decay, max tuning
One measure of TR-909, max tone, max decay, max tuning

(it should be noted that the RD-9 is in extended mode, that's probably why the pitch envelope and decay is different)
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

How does this compare to D16’s 909?

Return to “Instruments”