Request for an asignable Fadder and X Fadder for MUTOOLS (Solved)

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi is it possible to have an assignable Fadder and X Fadder (Verticle and Horizontal versions) like the XY Pad added in the Generator Tools section as it would help with doing Cross fades between tracks also useful if one doesnt want to use external Touchscreen software or one doesnt have any, that would be good....thanks Jar
Last edited by Jarway101 on Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check out the "Audio Balancer 2->1" built-in module.

Yes the Audio Balancer is very good, but it would still be nice to have faders and Xfadders for Front Panel control of the Audio balancer also I noticed recently Traktion added a cross fadder, XY pads can be used, Xfadders are more direct for blending. One can assign X fadders in a Program like DAWSound not everybody has a program like DAWSound Also Fadders feel more Tactile for some things.
Im still trying to get a Mux instrument to work Im attempting to build a 4 ocilator Vector Synth Mux using the XY pad to Control 2 Audio Balancers so far not so good Ill keep trying tho;)

In MuLab you can make an X Fader yourself:
Make a little front panel with a horizontal slider to the Balance parameter of an Audio Balancer.
Tweak the looks of the front panel as you want and save it as a MUX preset in your user library.
Now you can plugin your custom X Fader whenever you want.

Yes Ive just discovered that very handy indeed Having a choice of Nobs or Fadders this is great, Mutools is full of hidden surprises I watched the how to make basic Synth tutorial that was very helpful Thanks for All the Coding you do ...Jar;)

Also when I get confident in Mux land I will Create and Upload some DJ like Modules.

Return to “MUTOOLS”