[review] EQ AFEQ

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EQ AFEQ

eq afeq 01.gif

Very nice GUI, looks pretty tidy overall, nice and clear - you know immediately
how to operate everything. The analyzer works in 2 stages, really well. 12
bands can be activated, the characteristic can be selected for each band.

What I particularly like: The plugin is small and compact with only 4 mb, the CPU
load is small. Everything as it should and it sounds good too. I can't find a
negative point! Overall: :tu:

Testet: AFEQ.vst3, version 1.0 (Reaper 6.64, Windows 10)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Reliably made Reason 12 start screaming as soon as anything was moved ;-(
A shame as yes, it looks clean and tidy.
:-)

Benedict wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:58 am Reliably made Reason 12 start screaming as soon as anything was moved ;-(
On a quick test I wasn't able to reproduce this behavior. Does this occur in a larger project or does it also happen if you only add AFEQ as fx to a single instrument in a new project?

ifso wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:10 pm
Benedict wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:58 am Reliably made Reason 12 start screaming as soon as anything was moved ;-(
On a quick test I wasn't able to reproduce this behavior. Does this occur in a larger project or does it also happen if you only add AFEQ as fx to a single instrument in a new project?
It happened the same way twice: new project with 1 Europa/Thor (and some effects in the Master insert box). First EQ boost I made and it howled.

R12.6, Win 11, NVIDIA 2070 Super (I wonder at times if this model card hasn't a hitch in its step)
:-)

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”