Where do old notes go to after they're played?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

old notes go out to outer space but are blocked by the oort cloud
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

they have a rest behind the bar

cryophonik wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:11 pm
morelia wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:28 pm But they then go to note heaven...
Only the good notes die and go to note heaven. The bad notes keep getting reincarnated and become jazz. 8)
:-o

I hope there's some kind of route to redemption for them. Can you imagine spending the rest of eternity stuck inside an infinite jazzwank guitar solo? Or even worse...a drum solo :scared: . Nah, that can't be right, drummers don't even play notes, surely?

kritikon wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:10 pm
cryophonik wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:11 pm
morelia wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:28 pm But they then go to note heaven...
Only the good notes die and go to note heaven. The bad notes keep getting reincarnated and become jazz. 8)
:-o

I hope there's some kind of route to redemption for them. Can you imagine spending the rest of eternity stuck inside an infinite jazzwank guitar solo? Or even worse...a drum solo :scared: . Nah, that can't be right, drummers don't even play notes, surely?
I always assumed that drum notes die in bizarre gardening accidents, choke on vomit, or blow up on stage. :shrug:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Old notes just die and decompose
. . .
But then sample libraries exhume them, and turn them into zombies with no musical sense who can be remote-controlled by crazy old men with computers.
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

they turn in to crabs (final form is always crab) and go to christmas island.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”