MuLab 9.5.34 beta

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MuLab App M9.5.6 beta for Windows 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • Fixed an issue regarding the "Fold MUX Front Panel Top Controls" preference.
  • Project menu -> Save As Template: Enhanced dialog.

:tu: Looking good and working great!

MuLab App M9.5.7 beta for Windows 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • Plugins now have the option that their editor is fully reset every time it's closed/reopened.
    This might fix exceptional editor issues caused by certain plugins.
    You can activate the option in the Plugin Manager -> "Always Reset Editor Window".
    Attention: It will only have effect after re-inserting the plugin.
  • Upgraded the MUX Front Panel system wrt. stereo wave displays.
  • Startup project dialog -> The template list now filters out any backup templates.
  • Project menu -> Save As Template: The template list now filters out any backup templates.
  • Further optimized the use of Audio Overview Files (.ovw) which are used to quickly show the waveform of very large audio files.
  • Other small improvements.

Thank you, great work!

MuLab App M9.5.8 beta for Windows 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • Option to monitor notes while they're being moved/copied. See the new "Monitor On Drag Notes" preference, which can also be toggled from inside the sequence editor.
  • Refined the alert box layout: Dropped the redundant title bar and big alert type icon which makes an alert box more slim and focused on the message. Also added the "Alert Back Color" and "Alert Fore Color" preferences.

:tu:

mutools wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:40 pmOption to monitor notes while they're being moved/copied.
I am on a Mac so can't try it yet, but:
- Can you monitor chords and phrases while moving them?
- Can a key command 'monitor' any highlighted notes, even if not copied?
This seems a useful tool for trying variations on a theme without using the playhead.
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Michael L wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:16 pm
mutools wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:40 pmOption to monitor notes while they're being moved/copied.
I am on a Mac so can't try it yet, but:
M9.5 for Mac beta version will be available soon.
- Can you monitor chords
Yes.
and phrases?
No, only the first note of a phrase will be monitored while dragging.
- Can a key command 'monitor' any highlighted notes, even if not copied?
No such key command. But you can monitor notes using the mouse.

The monitor on drag notes preference is nice. However I've found that in older projects, when dragging around a previously created note, there is no sound. But if I create a new note in the old clip, it works fine. Or is it just me?

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:57 pm The monitor on drag notes preference is nice. However I've found that in older projects, when dragging around a previously created note, there is no sound. But if I create a new note in the old clip, it works fine. Or is it just me?
Same here

I see. Will be fixed in the next update. Thx for reporting this.

Jo you are adding so many features people on here have asked for, thanks for doing this. Do you think we could ever get MIDI Fold like Tracktion Waveform and reaper have in the future for when making drums in the midi editor?

By MIDI fold I mean to just show the named tracks or used tracks in the midi editor. When making midi drums it would get a rid of a lot of unnecessary midi lanes on the piano roll and just make it more easy to do.

Half of my drum pad projects top menu's are folded open, with panel access, and half are folded closed, without. And there is no fold/unfold button at the top at all. There is on Mudrum, but not the pad. I see the new fold options in settings, but they dont seem to effect this particular quirk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Will be fixed in the next M9.5.9. Thx for reporting this!

MuLab App M9.5.9 beta for Windows 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • When opening separate MuDrum pad editors, the pad editor window did not have the expected on/off, (un)fold and options buttons. Fixed.
  • When moving a track up/down, then there are 2 options: Drop it before/below a track, or drop it onto a track = make it a sub-track. That's how it already was. Now this is also made visually more clear while dragging a track up down.
  • Fixed a possible issue with monitoring notes while dragging them.
  • Other small improvements.

Return to “MUTOOLS”