MADEQ Request

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you use band shelf b, and then engage the autolisten option, clicking to the band lets you hear your band only, you can also move the band around.

Is it possible to create that kind of bandpass with one band only without autolisten?

If not please Melda add that option cause it's really cool to have (and it's something i'd need now)
MADEQ.JPG
Thanks

Edit: I see in pro-q3 you can achive it just selecting the band pass (like madeq) but then switching an higher db/oct something afaik is not possible on madeq
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Why don't you just use HP & LP filters??
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:05 pm Why don't you just use HP & LP filters??
Because if i want to make an automation to move that band (and that's what i'd like to do), having the same range with 2 different points is not easy neither convenient, while with a band pass it's easy like say "hello"

Then just use a multiparameter, it's what it is for!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:39 pm Then just use a multiparameter, it's what it is for!
I tried, but afaik is not possible to do it with one only i'd need two, but at that point i just automate 2 different lp and hp.
But at this point it start to get not handy (i'd even say to be a mess) workflow wise,when with proq-3 i can do everything with a click and one band only

Return to “MeldaProduction”