Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1. I have the LE version and my personal upgrade is $70.
2. Maybe there are some regular discounts, but I haven't seen them honestly (mostly because I am not interested... I have used the TurboCompLE exactly zero times)

HM wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:29 am Melda MturboCompLE 25$ deal:

https://audioplugin.deals/product/mturb ... roduction/

That's fine

But is it step-stone to deal on full version also ??

Actually I can't even find the normal upg. price

My questions are:

1. What is normal upgrade price likely ?
2. Is there regulary deals on upgrades to expect ?
3. In case YES, then when ? and how many pct. ?

How
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Softube Model 84, 80, 72 each for 49$ till 21st of February.

Use code "SUPERMODELVIBE" to get 69% off.

https://www.softube.com/guides/model-series-at-a-glance

I want the 80 so bad, but I also want to have the money...I am so torn apart.

Model 80 skin when?

Uncle E wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:32 pm Model 80 skin when?
My demo has ran out, and because of the way iLok works I wouldn't be able to test the skin, so I have to buy it to do that unfortunately.

Also, it looks quite good by default. Is there anything you would want in particular?

wayford wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:28 pm My demo has ran out, and because of the way iLok works I wouldn't be able to test the skin, so I have to buy it to do that unfortunately.

Also, it looks quite good by default. Is there anything you would want in particular?
Jupiter-8 skin for either Model 80 or Repro-5 would be cool. I'm not fond of Prophet-5 color schemed GUI's (no offense to your latest PolyMAX skin).

- edit - Sorry, please ignore the request for a Model 80 skin, I won't be buying Model 80. It sounds a touch warmer than Repro-5 but not enough to make it worth owning both.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:01 pm I won't be buying Model 80. It sounds a touch warmer than Repro-5 but not enough to make it worth owning both.
Same here

skonghi wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:19 pm
Uncle E wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:01 pm I won't be buying Model 80. It sounds a touch warmer than Repro-5 but not enough to make it worth owning both.
Same here
And Repro has MPE, which Softube lacks. No MPE in any Softube synths afaik.

For the model 72, Arturia Mini V and Synapse Audio The Legend also both have MPE.

And for the Juno, TAL-U-No-LX has MPE support and was on sale for a very low price last year. And Equator2 has a bunch of Juno multisamples with round robins iirc.

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:31 pm And for the Juno, TAL-U-No-LX has MPE support and was on sale for a very low price last year.
That sale won’t ever come back. It was a mistake.

skonghi wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:19 pm
Same here
For fun, I hard panned the Model 80 and Repro-5 opposite each other. What a sound! Then I did the same thing with two separate instances of Repro-5 and got the exact same effect.

escalona wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:59 pm 1. I have the LE version and my personal upgrade is $70.
2. Maybe there are some regular discounts, but I haven't seen them honestly (mostly because I am not interested... I have used the TurboCompLE exactly zero times)

HM wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:29 am Melda MturboCompLE 25$ deal:

https://audioplugin.deals/product/mturb ... roduction/

That's fine

But is it step-stone to deal on full version also ??

Actually I can't even find the normal upg. price

My questions are:

1. What is normal upgrade price likely ?
2. Is there regulary deals on upgrades to expect ?
3. In case YES, then when ? and how many pct. ?

How
Thanks for the info ,.. same now here ,..

(Jumped in, driven by GAS, and curiosity, not that the world need more comps :hihi: )

Seems Melda calculate some sort of "differance", based on the "normal" prices

Then they assume the part to be upgraded being bought 50% off, bit of a stretch :)

Anyway, 70 bucks is the price, when, like right now, the full version is 50 pct off

Guess buttom-line would be at the same level in case upgrades was 50 pct off

And it doesnt get much better in any case, so no stress, same deal back later

Will likely just stick to the LE

Default 215$ for full, even at 50 pct off, or by upgrade, seems extreme IMHO

-----------------

As for the original "stepstone question":

25 + 70 = 95 compared to 107 right now under 50 pct reduction
HM

Initial Audio Dynamic EQ is free for a limited time.

https://initialaudio.com/product/dynami ... er-plugin/

Uncle E wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:19 pmYes
Will you be offering the waves $15 off any purchase of $50 or more?

jrides wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:41 pm Will you be offering the waves $15 off any purchase of $50 or more?
It should be ok. I’ll check.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:03 pm
jrides wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:41 pm Will you be offering the waves $15 off any purchase of $50 or more?
It should be ok. I’ll check.

Thanks. If so, you have a few sales coming your way.

If anyone wants a 3 month free NI Komplete Now subscription code, message me and it's yours.
Last edited by kidslow on Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”