Patchwork problems with various vst3 plugins

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Windows 10, patchwork standalone and vst3 plugin of patchwork in Cubase 11. Both latest stable version and preview version.
Note: I didn't test the vst2 versions of the following plugins as I don't install them anymore but I only have that kind of issues with vst3 plugins.
Osirius: after inserting the plugin, it is unresponsive for about 20 seconds, as long as a little juce popup is showing (I think the juce popup was on a previous Osirius version, but the newest is unresponsive as well)
Ronan Fed Pneuma Pro: plugin is unresponsive for about 20 seconds after each change of preset
Opx Pro3 some controls lag and jump when change them with the mouse.

Hi,

It is possible that these plug-ins take a lot of time to save their state in memory, so maybe you want to deactivate undo tracking on the slots where you want to open them.

To do that simply click on the plug-i slot and unselect "Track For Undo" in the menu.

Blue Cat Audio wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:00 am Hi,

It is possible that these plug-ins take a lot of time to save their state in memory, so maybe you want to deactivate undo tracking on the slots where you want to open them.

To do that simply click on the plug-i slot and unselect "Track For Undo" in the menu.
That helped in all the mentioned cases.
Thank you.

rasmusklump wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:57 pm That helped in all the mentioned cases.
Thank you.
Great, thanks for reporting back!

I'm on Cubase 12 and I'm finding Patchwork pretty stable with most plugins, even when doing complicated stuff, midi, nesting, etc.

Mr D wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:53 pm I'm on Cubase 12 and I'm finding Patchwork pretty stable with most plugins, even when doing complicated stuff, midi, nesting, etc.
Thanks! Some third party plug-ins may still have some issues though, but we usually cannot do much about it!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”