Some questions about the modulation step editor

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

I'm messing around for the first time with the step editor in the modulation section, and it's got some real interesting possibilities.

But i have a couple of questions.

The main thing that puzzles me is that when you put a curve on a step, it always goes to zero before the next step. At first i felt sure there must be a keyboard modifier that would allow me to set the depth of the curve but i couldn't find it. This seems like a big limitation.

As an example, if you take a look at the picture below, i want the curve on step 5 to only go down to the level of step six, not all the way down to zero (like it does in steps one & two). I've drawn this in with the yellow line.

Secondly, it seems undo only works sporadically in the step editor. Are there any trick or settings i could change to increase my chances of reliable undo?

Also, i find the the fact that the color reverses under the 50% line quite visually confusing, is there way to change this so that it keeps the same color all the way down to zero?

Thanks!
step2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For that you'll probablyu need to use the normal curves.
I actually believe it does reverse ALWAYS, it's just not visible in the graph, since it's too thin.
That said, this idea you have there makes sense, I'll add that to todo list (which is superfull though).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”