Error during Melda Plugins install

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I get the following error when trying to install the new version of the Melda plugins:
image_2023-04-30_111353364.png
I tried uninstalling the old versions I had installed already, but the uninstaller wouldn't run, claiming some incompatibility with my version of Windows (Windows 11 22621).

I tried Revo Uninstaller which also couldn't run the uninstaller, but cleared out a number of files and registry entries. I then deleted all "Melda Production" folders in C:\Program Files (x86)\, C:\Program Files\, C:\ProgramData\, C:\Users\[username]\AppData\".

I tried the new installer after this but am still getting the same error.

Is there some sort of clear utility I could run, or is there some file/registry entry that's stopping me from running the new installer?

Let me know if you need any more information,

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I get the same error message. I am on Windows 10. I did an uninstall of the previous version and tried to install this new version again, but I still get the same error message. I am unable to install 16.05.

I re-downloaded maudioplugins_16_05_setup.exe today and it now installed fine. The size of the file is different than the previous downloaded file.

jboileau wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:09 pm I re-downloaded maudioplugins_16_05_setup.exe today and it now installed fine. The size of the file is different than the previous downloaded file.
This worked, thanks!

Sorry about that, our cloud provider sometimes just f*** up the data... oh well, the future of the technology world is very unsecure :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:06 am Sorry about that, our cloud provider sometimes just f*** up the data... oh well, the future of the technology world is very unsecure :D
I also faced the same problem with the recent version and thought Melda finally did something that breaks Linux compatibility :D

Suggestion : on the web site provide the exact byte size of the file to download. Optionally a checksum could also be provided for an accurate quick check of the downloaded file integrity before proceeding with the install.

... with instructions about how to check checksums on Windows and Mac. On Linux no problem, this is done since the age of time. :D

Cheers.

mevla wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:32 pm ...
I also faced the same problem with the recent version and thought Melda finally did something that breaks Linux compatibility :D
Honestly, it would be a disaster. MSoundFactory is my primary vst. PhasePlant break linux wine compatibility in vst3, so I sold it.

mevla wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:32 pm
MeldaProduction wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:06 am Sorry about that, our cloud provider sometimes just f*** up the data... oh well, the future of the technology world is very unsecure :D

Suggestion : on the web site provide the exact byte size of the file to download. Optionally a checksum could also be provided for an accurate quick check of the downloaded file integrity before proceeding with the install.

... with instructions about how to check checksums on Windows and Mac. On Linux no problem, this is done since the age of time. :D

Cheers.
Actually there is MD5, but only for official releases, not betas, I could add that though. The problem is most people don't even know when it is.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I'm also having an issue with installing any 16 versions.
V 15 is fine. I get a MStompbox.devices error???
I have uninstalled it, removed all folders named Melda productions and no change.

Return to “MeldaProduction”