MuLab 9.5.34 beta

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'll look into it but just need to find the proper time slot. I'll get back on this one of the days.

mutools wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:17 pm I'll look into it but just need to find the proper time slot. I'll get back on this one of the days.
Thank you!
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

liquidsound wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm ... almost the entire first beat is not recorded...
Really? I have been posting about this very issue and no one seems to be responding about it, despite it being repeatable with just about any version of MuLab! :roll:

sl23 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:36 pm
liquidsound wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm ... almost the entire first beat is not recorded...
Really? I have been posting about this very issue and no one seems to be responding about it, despite it being repeatable with just about any version of MuLab! :roll:
I'm not sure is the same but did you try to change your Count Down Bars to 0 or any even number rather than 1,3,5 etc.?

I don't use count down bars. I play a loop, press record at any point, then play some notes. The first note of the loop always gets cut off.

:)
mutools wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:07 pm
FabBad wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:32 am Is it possible to add the possibility to insert loop markers on automation parts?
That would open a lot field for creativity ;)
Right-click an envelope point -> Set Loop Start / Loop End :wink:
Many thanks!, works as expected 8)

Now a little request, on audio file recorder, when I loaded in a rack, it mutes the audio due to its monitor button that is in off. This is particularly annoying on live situations.
Please can you change the default state to monitoring on?

Thanks in advance

Inserting an audio recorder while doing a live performance?
Note that inserting plugins, modules, changing connections etc can cause little gaps in the audio while the internal routings are changed, hence certainly not recommended for live performances.
I also doubt that default monitor on is the best choice for the audio recorder, generally.
What about wrapping the audio recorder in a MUX preset, set the monitoring as you wish, then save the preset and use that one? I didn't try it, just a draft idea.

Blog: Currently researching + prototyping envelope clip based tempo editing ;)
So that's why i'm a bit more absent these days, busy in the dev room.

MuLab App M9.5.26 beta for Windows 64 bit is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • Much more flexible and comfortable tempo editing using tempo envelope clips.
    Add a tempo track -> Insert tempo clips -> draw tempo envelopes.
    The fact that it uses envelope clips also lets you move/copy/mute such tempo clips.
    Note: There can only be 1 tempo track.
    Note: Tempo clips cannot be used in the Live Matrix. (not yet?)
  • Live Matrix: Due to a new bug since M9.5.0 beta, drawing audio sequence clips was very slow. Fixed.
  • When a MultiForm Osc has no sources, this could lead to a crash. Fixed.
  • Drum Note Processor: When using VST2 / VST3 / CLAP plugins as target for the drum pads, the plugin editor was not shown when clicking the pad edit button. Fixed.
  • MUX Front Panel -> Copy Tab Frame: Tab buttons were not copied. Fixed.
  • Rack Desk Racks: Right-click right-side -> New "Copy Width" + "Paste Width" + "Default Width" options, which use a simple numeric value on the clipboard, so that way you can also set the width to exact values.
  • MuLab startup / info window: New sub-title "Musical Playground". Do you like it?
  • Composer Time Line -> Delete Time Range: Unselected clips could also be affected, wrongly. Fixed.
  • Sequence graph editor: Due to a recent new bug (M9.5.11) selections were not drawn in a different color anymore. Fixed.
  • New preference "Graph Body Color Opacity": Defines the transparency/opacity of the body part of envelope graphs, filter response graphs, curve shapes, ...
  • When opening/saving a project, it gets at the top of the 'Recent Projects' list.
  • Multi-point envelope editor: For bipolar envelopes (eg. Pitch Bend) copy-pasting negative point values did not work. Fixed.
  • Recording MIDI -> "Overwrite" option could result in wrong result. Fixed.
  • Other small improvements.

FYI, "musical playground" is the name for outdoor musical equipment in schools and parks.
I find MuLab's unique quality is its flexible workflow, so perhaps "creative musical workflow" ?
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

The Tempo Envelope is inconsistent:
Nvm
Solved. If I draw a point at the beginning of the envelope, then there is no more problem.
Last edited by liquidsound on Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

You are doing great work, Jo!
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

mutools wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:55 pm
  • Live Matrix: Due to a new bug since M9.5.0 beta, drawing audio sequence clips was very slow. Fixed.
Thank you! Can we also have an updated MuLab Plugin please..

Michael L wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:22 am FYI, "musical playground" is the name for outdoor musical equipment in schools and parks.
I find MuLab's unique quality is its flexible workflow, so perhaps "creative musical workflow" ?
What was wrong with "creative music studio?" Sounds far better and more professional!
Excellent update though, thank you.
Last edited by sl23 on Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Silence can convey an emotion.
Its a dramatic pause in Jazz music.

Return to “MUTOOLS”