Beta 12.5.20

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A few more fixes for y'all

Code: Select all

- Bugs: Fixed adding plugin resets modifier assignment
- Bugs: Added missing "Save Changes" dialog box when right clicking to close edit
- Bugs: Fixed insert plugin latency calculations
https://marketplace.tracktion.com/release-notes?v=12

Cool, thanks. I'll give beta 20 a test. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Nice! Thanks.

FibBug.. you gotta let the Tracktion team know... you're the reason I'm going to upgrade to v13 this Saturday. :D
Give yourself the opportunity to discover something.

Yes it's FigBug's hard work an the many betas recently that has given me faith about the future of Waveform. I don't know what you're getting paid but you deserve a raise. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Maybe @nowgad needs to check this one. It looks like the rendering bug has been fixed. I did a quick test and it looks good to me, but my experience with that one is less that theirs.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

By the way, is there supposed to be a Cmajor DLL included with the Waveform installer? This line is included in every startup instance in the log file:

27 Mar 2024 13:43:30 No Cmajor DLL found

With the Pro54 Cmajor giving that format some attention, it would be nice to show it working in Waveform.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Teksonik wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:30 pm Yes it's FigBug's hard work an the many betas recently that has given me faith about the future of Waveform. I don't know what you're getting paid but you deserve a raise. :tu:
Yep. Your attention to these small fixes gives me hope attention will be paid to the little things that will make Waveform is really solid product. I'll be upgrading on Saturday for sure. Thanks again FigBug
Windows 10 PC. Reason. Cubase. Waveform. Reaper. Studio One Pro. Epiphone Les Paul Pro II. Nektar Panorama t4. Yamaha RBX Bass. Faderport 2. Eris E5 Monitors. SSL2 Interface. Audient Evo 4. AKG C214. Aston Origin. MXL 990.

hi! and what is meant by this?
FigBug wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:41 pm A few more fixes for y'all

I was hoping that's what I was thinking. But, no, the problem remains:
dc1.png
Having quickly tested the cross-modulation, I will say that now it works flawlessly.
Thank you so much for this!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nowgad on Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

nowgad wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 am hi! and what is meant by this?

Insert plugin sends audio out to external effect and then back in to same track. It had some PDC issues. Your bug is on Dave's todo list.

This support is great! Thank you so much to have now delivered fixes when they are ready and not letting us unneccesarily wait for them. I really appreciate this, thanks again! :tu:

I confirm that the update installed flawlessly and the context menu option "Close this Edit" has a its "Save Changes" dialog box nicely in place now. :tu:
(Waveform PRO 13, Linux)

- Bugs: Fixed adding plugin resets modifier assignment
- Bugs: Added missing "Save Changes" dialog box when right clicking to close edit
https://marketplace.tracktion.com/release-notes?v=12
A big thank you! :clap: :tu:
can you fix "ShowPluginSelector" ? (that is to choose used vst according to the picture)
displayed the last used vst, and from version 11 to 12, the pictures stay in place and do not change when you use them, it's like a section for recent use, it's not a problem, but for the sake of order :oops: Worked fine in version 10
Orion, Bitwig, Tracktion, Mixbus :party: :tu: :clap:
Win 10, intel i7, ram 20 steinberg UR22mkII :wink:

Thank you guys for the fixes.....seems there is a glimmer of hope. Cheers.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Ok, this version should be public release for everybody now.

Hoping that with Waveform 13 finally we will also get updated manuals... and videos!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tracktion”