UPDATED: Zynaptiq Morph3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

looking forward, somehow i didnt use Morph2 yet just wanted to have it lol. can you add Morph2 or 3 in an effect sloth and mangle your sounds also in real time or do you always have to connect 2 channels?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 pm looking forward, somehow i didnt use Morph2 yet just wanted to have it lol. can you add Morph2 or 3 in an effect sloth and mangle your sounds also in real time or do you always have to connect 2 channels?
I think like a vocoder (well most of them) you need two channels. Having only one input seems to give you noise.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

ChamomileShark wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm
Caine123 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 pm looking forward, somehow i didnt use Morph2 yet just wanted to have it lol. can you add Morph2 or 3 in an effect sloth and mangle your sounds also in real time or do you always have to connect 2 channels?
I think like a vocoder (well most of them) you need two channels. Having only one input seems to give you noise.
One of the big updates in Morph 3 is that it has a robust sample/granular engine which allows you to morph sounds based on a loaded sample instead of a sidechain. So, you no longer require two channels to get good results.

Smapti wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 pm
ChamomileShark wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm
One of the big updates in Morph 3 is that it has a robust sample/granular engine which allows you to morph sounds based on a loaded sample instead of a sidechain. So, you no longer require two channels to get good results.
ahhhh this sounds great!!!!! ok i need it ;D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Can anyone load files into the modeler? I have tried both dragging and dropping and through the import dialogue, and WAV files don't work at all. AIF files turn into white noise.

I haven't been able to find a manual, but maybe someone has figured out what format these audio files need to be in?

jules99 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm Can anyone load files into the modeler? I have tried both dragging and dropping and through the import dialogue, and WAV files don't work at all. AIF files turn into white noise.

I haven't been able to find a manual, but maybe someone has figured out what format these audio files need to be in?
worked for me - longest wav I tried was about 30 secs. I have the Pro version

jules99 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm I haven't been able to find a manual
at least, you can find it from: open plugin, click the Zynaptic logo, there- click "documentation" ;)
So, there is definitly one around.

Whats the difference between Morph 3 and Morph 3 pro ?

pizzatime1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm Whats the difference between Morph 3 and Morph 3 pro ?
Some pro-only features are noted below:
  • 6 New morphing algorithms: INTERWEAVE V3, IMPRINT SMOOTH, IMPRINT CRYSTAL, ENHARMONIC, FUSION (PRO only) and SONANCE (PRO only). The entire suite of V2 algorithms is included, too, of course, for a total of 11 algorithms.
  • New MODELER module that provides particle/granular synthesis based style transfer functionality, as well as straight file playback. MORPH 3 PRO includes a multi-zone mapping editor and additional analysis features for advanced MODELER control.
  • Improved FORMANT SHIFTER with +-24 semitones of range; the v2 formant shift algorithm can be activated for the v2 algorithms to get the exact same v2 sound, using a prefs setting.
  • New TRANSIENT BYPASS module that can significantly improve the morphing results. The transients are taken at the A and B inputs to the morphing, and added back in, with their mix controlled by the morphing X/Y control. The transients can be boosted, and may also bypass the formant shifter for increased crispness. MORPH 3 PRO features an additional DETAIL mode for the TRANSIENT BYPASS.
  • Optional internal double precision processing - internal processing can be switched to 64 bit.
  • New soft-knee output limiter.
  • Redesigned, scalable UI with interactive-signal-flow-diagram design, built using vector graphics for sharp visuals when zooming, with up to 200% UI scaling for 4k and larger displays.
  • Lowcut/Highcut filters for all four mixer channels (PRO only).
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Cheers for that! tempted to buy it but I found MMorph a bit disappointing overall after experimenting with it a lot and I imagine this is similar.

what the hell! morph 2 was already one of my favorite plugins, been owning it since what feels like almost a decade. had to instantly upgrade. this thing is the shit, the new Modeler is amazing. the ideas you can generate with that feature in a matter of seconds... new morph modes sound sick as well, will take some time to explore their nuances for sure.
formant shifter sounds great too now, super clean... im sure i'll use this plugin just as a formant shifter insert.
only thing i would wish for is some kind of internal easily asignable LFO/motion recorder for the Morph pad and other parameters. Although for sure can just use Live's LFO and record movements, but that would be amazing for immediate craziness

glad to see they are cooking again after what felt like a couple years of lull (im sure they were hard at work tho) before orange vocoder IV

Excellent update. The new modes really takes things further.
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

I upgraded to M3 Pro this morning, here is a first test live on video:

Audio-morphing one of my Alchemy patches with a processed female voice in Zynaptiq Morph 3, tweaking things on the fly.
https://youtu.be/Mo-FxX_R8BA

i wonder will the pro version eventually go on sale for around 99?

https://musicsoftwaredeals.com/search/? ... tag:active

... i'll wait a bit i think ... price is a bit steep but it does look great

Does anyone know how to use Morph 3 in Bitwig Studio?

Return to “Effects”