Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:34 pm
btw, where are all the people slinging TAL-Sampler after the Black Friday pricing SNAFU? I need a cheap TAL-Sampler!!!
Uncle Eric, have you tried going to the blowout section of jrrshop.com and enter promo code IOWNTHISPLACE99OFF?

People on reddit are saying the code doesn't work, but I have a feeling for you it just might.

Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Uncle E wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:34 pm btw, where are all the people slinging TAL-Sampler after the Black Friday pricing SNAFU? I need a cheap TAL-Sampler!!!
That was TAL-Drum and the Jupiter emulation. I remember TAL-Sampler being pretty cheap during Black Friday though, especially if you bought it in a bundle with TAL-Drum. But 8 months is a long time to wait...

Amigo getting 33KHz support so I'm good now. :tu:

Uncle E, are you gonna carry Ujam's crossgrade promotion?

I'll ask.

Could someone help me out? I wrote about this yesterday here, so wondering about this.

I've been very unhappy with the fact that I don't get the "first purchase discount" because of the freebies in my UA account.

The first purchase discount is really important to me. I wrote to their support, but to no avail. Two days without a single word.
Last edited by wayford on Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wayford wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:19 pm Could someone help me out? I wrote about this yesterday here, so wondering about this.

etc
I received a bundle of about 7 UA plugins with a very cheap USB interface.
They show as being NFR in my iLok account but that could be because they were registered less than 90 days ago.
So check with your iLok account to see if they are NFR.

wayford wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:19 pm Could someone help me out? I wrote about this yesterday here, so wondering about this.

My question is: can I sell (give away) my freebies by sending them to someone else's iLok account and then delete my UA account, register a new one, buy a bundle with the discount and put my own iLok account with no UA licenses on there? Would they know/care about that?
You might be better off asking Pace (ilok) customer service whether there is any way a plugin mfr (UAD in this case) can see any evidence of previous registrations (that are now gone/deleted) on your ilok account.

Worse case, couldn't you make a new ilok account, and a new UAD account, then after all is purchased and registered, transfer from your new ilok to your old one (will cost $50 probably)? I guess you'd have to have a spare PC to put the temporary new ilok account on.

Way too much hassle to worry about. Everybody already has those freebies, anyway.

Deleted
Last edited by wayford on Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:28 pm Way too much hassle to worry about. Everybody already has those freebies, anyway.
30-40$ is a big difference for me, personally, but I agree with you 100%.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:17 amI'll ask.
Hey Uncle E, can you please tell me the end date for the SSL Fusion plugins deals on JRR Shop? Thanks in advance! :tu:
Check out my OSC (One Synth Challenge) entries and more Logic Pro sequences on SoundCloud and YouTube.

April 2

To add to this story: I created a new UA account and there's no first purchase discount either...I really have nothing else to say.

Frustrated, that's all.
Last edited by wayford on Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”