Recommendations for AI Tools to Identify Sound Characteristics For Sound recreation

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Everyone,

Just want to know if anyone knows of an AI tools that have the capability to analyze sounds and provide detailed tags or identify specific characteristics, such as the type of instrument or the qualities of the sound. For example, I'm trying to recreate a specific sound on my synth, but im not sure about its nature , whether it involves FM synthesis or another technique. I would benefit from a tool that could offer suggestions on possible names or characteristics of the sound.

Does anyone have recommendations for a promising AI tools that could assist with this?

The goal is not for the AI to recreate the sound for me, but rather to provide insights that would help me become more proficient in sound design and reproduction.

Thanks!

I think this wouldn't be too hard to make with a good IT guy but I cant see it being used all that much.
Once you know how to make a few basses, plucks, leads and can hear the difference between the 2 main oscillators (saw/square) then identifying sounds in your head and with the help of a frequency spectrum analyzer like SPAN it gets easier and easier quickly.
CHOOSX Remakes on my Youtube Channel

Return to “Sound Design”