I bought too many soft synths

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CrystalWizard wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:46 am On topic: perhaps we can find a way to donate all of your unused VSTs to poor kids...

machinesworking wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 am
VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 am
... Lots of comment...above...

Au contraire, there's no hope. So I have no choice but to demand. Shoot or be shot.
I think the sad thing is you're completely convinced you're in the know, have insight into how corrupt the world is etc. You probably believe that AIDs was created in a lab in the USA.
He didn't comment that the "world" is corrupt, he inferred that mass media is corrupt. He made no comment on AIDS, just pharmaceutical companies. In my "opinion" he is mostly correct (esp about the scale). Two examples. I have friends all over the world and all over the US. When i see the news say "blah blah blah" happened in
"blah blah blah state or country" i often ask people who are in that place. What they tell me is not always what the news says. This is many years and many people in many places. Often it is accurate (or "semi accurate" but sometimes it isn't. As for pharmaceutical companies, just do a bit of research. They get sued for lying to the public all the time. Just look up Sackler and that's a quick example. If i have to dig i will but it would be better if i didn't have to.
This discussion should move to HPC and carry on if y'all want (so we can continue to wring our hands about having too much disposable income).
Please, your take is just as blind, especially that you can make a slew of arguments about what I posted to someone else not you, then tell me to take it to another thread. How narcissistic is that?

So do vaccines cause autism to you? how down this rabbit hole are you?

"More than 20 million under flood watches on West Coast as major storm hits"

Remember that? It was less than a month ago. I'm writing to you from Davy Jones's Locker.

Everytime I am watching an investigation on a topic I really know, it is very very inaccurate.

Either it is transformed to be more sensational either it is simply not well understood (or both).

You just have to be very careful.

machinesworking wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:05 am
CrystalWizard wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:46 am On topic: perhaps we can find a way to donate all of your unused VSTs to poor kids...

machinesworking wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 am
VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 am
... Lots of comment...above...

Au contraire, there's no hope. So I have no choice but to demand. Shoot or be shot.
I think the sad thing is you're completely convinced you're in the know, have insight into how corrupt the world is etc. You probably believe that AIDs was created in a lab in the USA.
He didn't comment that the "world" is corrupt, he inferred that mass media is corrupt. He made no comment on AIDS, just pharmaceutical companies. In my "opinion" he is mostly correct (esp about the scale). Two examples. I have friends all over the world and all over the US. When i see the news say "blah blah blah" happened in
"blah blah blah state or country" i often ask people who are in that place. What they tell me is not always what the news says. This is many years and many people in many places. Often it is accurate (or "semi accurate" but sometimes it isn't. As for pharmaceutical companies, just do a bit of research. They get sued for lying to the public all the time. Just look up Sackler and that's a quick example. If i have to dig i will but it would be better if i didn't have to.
This discussion should move to HPC and carry on if y'all want (so we can continue to wring our hands about having too much disposable income).
Please, your take is just as blind, especially that you can make a slew of arguments about what I posted to someone else not you, then tell me to take it to another thread. How narcissistic is that?

So do vaccines cause autism to you? how down this rabbit hole are you?
Huh? Did i imply that?
I'm welcome to reply to anyone i'd like, it's a forum. My take is about as blind as anyone minus the years they or i put into studying, i don't claim to know the answers (see the part where i said opinion?) Lastly i suggested HPC so that the thread wouldn't get locked (see the part about carry on if y'all want to)? I'm fine if the thread gets locked after seeing knee jerk responses.
And narcissist? What, is that the new buzzword of kvr? :hihi:
Ever hear of thalidomide? My very first search on pharmaceutical fvckery:
https://www.hhrlaw.com/blog/2022/march/ ... -they-hap/
Nothing to do with vaccines or autism which i am not informed on.
Last edited by CrystalWizard on Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

What happened to too many soft synths ?
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 am What happened to too many soft synths ?
I just mentioned it 3 posts up (or 4?), i've commented two things that no one has responded to:
1. again, give them away
2. for people who want to have many synths but get "choice anxiety" or people who are concerned that somethings are gathering digital dust: i'd like to suggest (for the second time in this thread, maybe fifth time on this forum-
List all of your sysths or fx. Feed it to random.com (which can randomize more than just lists) and use the top however many you want. i do this occasionally when i worry about the poor, unused, vsts in my folder. Honestly, i do it more for fun...
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

digitalboytn wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 am What happened to too many soft synths ?
The band? I heard they finally regrouped and renamed as; "what-up, dope fam", after they couldn't wait any more for that one member (can't recall 'is name) who failed to resolve being overwhelmed with options.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

CrystalWizard wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:46 am I have friends all over the world and all over the US. When i see the news say "blah blah blah" happened in
"blah blah blah state or country" i often ask people who are in that place. What they tell me is not always what the news says. .
Jac459 wrote: Either it is transformed to be more sensational either it is simply not well understood (or both)
Confirmed. We had friends who traveled back n forth from the U.S. to Iran for business and there were cases where U.S. news reports regarding Iran were blown out of proportion or erroneous.
Uncle E wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:36 am I'm writing to you from Davy Jones's Locker.
You just graduated to The Monkees Theme.

We went from too many synths to too many pizzas, vintage synths to vintage wines, complaining about synths to complaining about complaining. It's evolution.
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Michael L wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:50 pm
We went from too many synths to too many pizzas, vintage synths to vintage wines, complaining about synths to complaining about complaining. It's evolution.
One of the best thread of the month for sure....

It certainly is a thread.

VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:57 am
CrystalWizard wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:46 am I have friends all over the world and all over the US. When i see the news say "blah blah blah" happened in
"blah blah blah state or country" i often ask people who are in that place. What they tell me is not always what the news says. .
Jac459 wrote: Either it is transformed to be more sensational either it is simply not well understood (or both)
Confirmed. We had friends who traveled back n forth from the U.S. to Iran for business and there were cases where U.S. news reports regarding Iran were blown out of proportion or erroneous.
Yeah, confirmed, Iran is one of the examples that springs. I just did a year long collaboration with an master percussionist from there. i am friends of the family for years. The bs in the media is thick in this case.
i also have friends in CA US, "omg how were the mudslides?" "yeah it's been raining"
"How was that earthquake?" "yeah, we felt it." Heck, i was in an earthquake (two actually), one recently-last month, the news reports were more exciting than the earthquake. In my case, not in CA so not a two or three day story.

On Topic: maybe you should just give then away. or read my previous post and try the suggestion there...

Uncle E wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:55 pm It certainly is a thread.
Enough to fix a big pile of clothes...

Jac459 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:01 pm One of the best thread of the month for sure....
I don't like the thread title; it needs to change to something like, For Pizza's Sake! There's Too Many Soft Synths And It Makes Me Wine!"
CrystalWizard wrote: I just did a year long collaboration with an master percussionist from there.
Consider me jealous. Sounds awesome. I love playing percussion. I used to take part of a small group of percussionists who met once a month where we would go to some abandoned area and play. It was roughly 5 percussionists and anywhere from 15 to 30 dancers, predominantly women, who would smoke weed, drink and dance.
Life got good when some of the gals would strip and dance naked, start tongue kissing each other...fun stuff like that.
One gal poured a bottle of wine all.over her body and went to each percussionist to have them lick a bit of it off her. I continued playing while licking because I'm a professional of course.
the news reports were more exciting than the earthquake.
That was exactly the point made earlier about sensationalism. It's like some marine falls slightly from accidentally tripping over a small rock in the sand and the news reads, A HERO HAS FALLEN!
The footage shows all this war commotion and its actually just stolen bits from Platoon.

Just call it a drum circle you farkin' hippy

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”