Why Mguitar architect has no vertical scroll bar in Edit window?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When i use Mguitar architect, i usually try tweaking things more in edit window.
You know, the edit window has lots of tweakable things especially at 'Distortion' panel that includes the stage1~9.
But when i try using more stages in my 15inch laptop screen, the window is always clipped even if i make its fx window larger. It means i cant see more stages and information.
So i hope meldaproduction make a veritical scroll bar at the edit window to see these things more easily.

I think it's alt+scroll on windows. You can also go settings/theme/zoom then set that as default.

Hexspa wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:14 am I think it's alt+scroll on windows. You can also go settings/theme/zoom then set that as default.
There is no vertical scroll in guitar architect. Thats why it is impossible to see entire window. Even if i set theme size as 60% that is so tiny window, you cant see whole info.
Just adding verical scroll bar is needed in guitar architect.

The DAWs like Reaper are making a scrollbar if your resolution is so small that the plugin doesn't fit.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:12 am The DAWs like Reaper are making a scrollbar if your resolution is so small that the plugin doesn't fit.
Oh so you mean, in the future reaper version, the scrollbar function will be added in the Reaper?
Or can i add the scrollbar function at the reaper preference setting now?
I use windows11 and VST3 version.

Return to “MeldaProduction”