Rhizomatic FX - Teaser of effect plug in. No ETA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is quite close to the effects of U-he (Filterscape, MFM2 for example) in the spirit and use of MSEG _
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

I got to play with it for a few minutes last night when I got home from work. I tried a few Pluck and Pads from Icarus3 and it turned them into fantastic drones. It so far seems a bit like Dawsome's Love but without the granular and with the sympathetic. Also I agree with geronimo on the Filterscape. MFM2 comparison I have only tried the presets with a little tweaking but cant wait to dive in further when I get some free time.

how good is it on resonating stuff ?...anything short, percussive, ...altering the timbre, make it more 3D, spacey, more vivid. Good ?

feed a short pluck and have it resonate.
sort of a "DIY resonator synthesis" sound creation thing.

your thoughts ?

I tried to twiddle some parameters without having any clue about how it all works and ended up with something pretty fantastic with just a ArcSyn organ sound. Probably beginner's luck but it made me anxious to have the time to really delve into it!
Last edited by killmaster on Wed May 01, 2024 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dammit, this is looking pretty cool. Might have to fiddle with the budget a bit.

killmaster wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:02 pm I tried to twiddle some parameters without having any clue about how it all works and ended up with something pretty fantastic with just a ArcSyn organ sound. Probably beginner's luck but it made me anxious to have the time to really delve into it!
Happy you like it :)
Philippe
Philippe

p1afff wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:32 pm
killmaster wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:02 pm I tried to twiddle some parameters without having any clue about how it all works and ended up with something pretty fantastic with just a ArcSyn organ sound. Probably beginner's luck but it made me anxious to have the time to really delve into it!
Happy you like it :)
Philippe
Thanks Philippe!

Got the beta ready to go. I'm going to put Absynth in front of it and nobody can stop me! (insert mad cackle here)
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

gnu23 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:13 pm Got the beta ready to go. I'm going to put Absynth in front of it and nobody can stop me! (insert mad cackle here)
Not to take away, but I had the same thought. I love the Absynth effects too!

I went and bought the pre-release as well. This is so weird. The screenshots make this look like another bland multi-effect. But the included modules and presets are really something else. It creates and morphs sounds in way I have not heard from any other multi-effect.

jules99 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:18 am I went and bought the pre-release as well. This is so weird. The screenshots make this look like another bland multi-effect. But the included modules and presets are really something else. It creates and morphs sounds in way I have not heard from any other multi-effect.
At first I found it very simplistic, but the sounds I get out of it are incredible. I also find the control over the modulation to be very detailed and precise. I'm very impressed.

The beta is pretty cool, the sound quality of effects is over the top. :tu:

What are the minimum system requirements? Don't see it listed anywhere. I'm on 10.13.

parma wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:48 pm What are the minimum system requirements? Don't see it listed anywhere. I'm on 10.13.
Im on windows, ill look it up for you if noone has answered by the time i am able.

macOS: 10.12 (Sierra) to 14 (Sonoma). Native Apple Silicon support.

Return to “Effects”