Octave range of melody pattern

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

help, playing with the trial, and having a question can be set the octave ranges from two to the healthier three-octave range
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

or is there such a feature when all of them(chord notes) are visible?
Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 12.26.00.png
as is in Cubase
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Settings -> General -> MIDI -> Default MIDI editor vertical scale

But probably the simplest thing you can do is right-click on the piano keys and drag up or down to change the scale. Or if your mouse is over the keys hold Ctrl and move the scroll wheel.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Good to know :) However, I'm referring to the melody generator. As I understand it, it takes the notes from the source chords and generates notes spanning only two octaves I would like to generate out one more so three,
chordnotes.gif
so all of them
chordnotes.gif

xbitz wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:41 pm However, I'm referring to the melody generator.
Sorry, that wasn't clear to me. To be honest, I'm really not familiar with the melody generator. After a quick look, it doesn't seem to be able to do what you want it to do. I recommend you email TSC and make a feature request to expand the range.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Return to “Tracktion”