Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

*listing corrected*
Last edited by Octave_Jumper on Sun May 19, 2024 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

I was interested in this new reverb, until I saw its "sale" price. I was hoping it would be a bit less.
Maybe it sounds great, but I can't see spending nearly $300 on a reverb plugin.

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/air-studios-reverb

Examigan wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 3:11 pm I was interested in this new reverb, until I saw its "sale" price. I was hoping it would be a bit less.
Maybe it sounds great, but I can't see spending nearly $300 on a reverb plugin.

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/air-studios-reverb
It does sound really good though, probably worth it if it becomes the only verb you ever use for Orchestral projects but if you're not fussed on the sound of Air Lyndhurst then it comes across as really niche and too limited for the price

Yep, Spitfire is shit when it comes to pricing sometimes. Their recorded libraries are on par with the industry, except that some of their libraries are crap, like Orbis, and then Phobos has been way overvalued by them--they won't bring it down in price enough. I guess they think, hey, this is cheaper than Altiverb. Whatever. If I have to ask how much, it's not for me.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

ralfrobert wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:21 pm Any more surprises like this to be expected?
June is our Anniversary Sale. Will have some free stuff. Also, I’d sell any hardware we have in stock for cheap. Behringer TD-3’s, Roland SP-404 MK2’s, and tons of pedals.

Dirtgrain wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:33 pm Yep, Spitfire is shit when it comes to pricing sometimes. Their recorded libraries are on par with the industry, except that some of their libraries are crap, like Orbis, and then Phobos has been way overvalued by them--they won't bring it down in price enough.
Phobos can be had for 50% off currently, as can most of their other single instruments, so not bundles.
It seems half baked and clunky and could do with a version 2

agharta wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:42 pm Phobos can be had for 50% off currently, as can most of their other single instruments, so not bundles.
Correct, and it's still way too much for what it is.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:03 pm
agharta wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:42 pm Phobos can be had for 50% off currently, as can most of their other single instruments, so not bundles.
Correct, and it's still way too much for what it is.
It seems in a similar field as Slate&Ash libraries/instruments, so the sale price seems okay.
Still not exactly cheap though with no resale and it has issues seemingly, so an easy pass.
The kind of thing I would only pick up in the Ton bundle which could happen. But even then it would depend on what else is in the Ton.

Octave_Jumper wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:55 pm Quick heads up for anyone considering the 'Modalics Composition Bundle' on JRR Shop, I'm pretty sure there is an error in the product description. It's advertised as including MINDst Drums and EON-Arp but I believe the composition bundle actually includes EON-Arp and Beat Scholar. That's the case with other resellers anyway. I sent a message about it so it will probably be rectified soon enough.
Thanks. Fixed.

gone.
Last edited by midi sentinel on Sat May 18, 2024 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

midi sentinel wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:32 pm Cherry Audio Mercury-4 redeem code:

4X3T7RTCTCCM6E5A2A7N

Redeem it here: https://store.cherryaudio.com/redeem

Please post if you've used it.
Surprised it wasn't already taken but thanks!

Gone.
Last edited by midi sentinel on Sat May 18, 2024 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Someone took it already.

midi sentinel wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:59 pm Not sure if anyone needs this:

MixCraft 9 Recording Studio

Redeem key: 54TWJKX6MVMDN8DYJUEY

Redeem URL: https://store.acoustica.com/redeem
Just got it!
Thank you so much for sharing!
Monitors: HS7 / Mixing: Cubase Pro 13 / Mastering: WaveLab Pro 11.2 / Sound Design: Live 12 Suite

Examigan wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 11:10 pm Someone took it already.
I’m really sorry for the inconvenience. Looks like I got it somehow before you clicked redeem button.
Monitors: HS7 / Mixing: Cubase Pro 13 / Mastering: WaveLab Pro 11.2 / Sound Design: Live 12 Suite

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”